Grell Sutcliff 1

In which you are the Black Butler.
Grell is female, don't try arguing with me because it was confirmed. She's a transgender female. She/her, period.

"Y/N, kill her." Ciel ordered, Madam Red trapping him in a corner.

"But master, Madam-"

"That's an order!"

"Yes, my lord." You turned to the other half of Jack the Ripper, only to see her already running towards you with her death scythe. You stepped out of the way the last second, and she flew forward, crashing face first into a brick wall. You removed your gloves, showing off a bright purple mark that covered nearly your whole hand.

"You may have amazing grace, but I have my death scythe. That can cut through anyone, especially demons like you."

"I have to say, you played the clueless butler role very well. I almost pitied you."

"You infuriate me, it'll be ten times more enjoyable when I slice you into hundreds of pieces."

"You couldn't get enough of me, you should know better than to try and fool me."

"I played the roll well, like you said."

"I'm hurt."

"Shut up and attack me already."

"Y/NN, oh how you entice me."

"Well it's certainly not my intention. " You shrugged her off. The reaper lost her footing and flailed her arms in the air before crashing into the ground with a hard thud.

"I love it when you play hard to get!"

"Have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe, I don't like you?"

"Nope!"

You walked along the streets, practically glued to Ciel's hip.

"Do you feel that?" Ciel spoke, looking up at your tall frame.

"Eyes?"

"Yes...search the area."

"Yes, my lord." You immediately snapped your head up at the sound of footsteps. A flash of red whizzed by you.

"Sutcliff."

"So formal, Y/NN."

"Don't call me that."

"So bossy, but you're lucky I like a woman who can put me in my place."

"You're so perverted."

"Only with you Y/NN."

"Y/N, let's be on our way now."

"Of course, master."

"No fair! Why does the brat get to order you around like that, but not mwah."

"I'm bound to my master by contract, you're just a nuisance."

"Oh your words wound me deeply darling. But, all will be forgiven with a simple-"

"Y/N!"

"Forgive me, master. I'll be seeing you Madam Sutcliff."

"You fascinate me Y/NN!"

You walked through crowds, occasionally bumping into a pedestrian. A presence surrounding you, practically drowning you. The bitter smell of roses engulfing you. You had been looking for a gift for your master, requested by Lady Elizabeth, your masters fiancé. Now, you were trying to shake off the familiar presence, but it seemed like it only got closer. You rounded a corner when a pair of scissor blades were swiped towards you, you quickly grabbed the blades, holding them in your fist. You twisted the reapers arms, forcing her to release the scissors. Quickly throwing them behind you. You swung, punching the reaper in the throat. Grell backed away, her hands holding her throat as she choked on her own saliva.

"How could you! I'm so dainty!"

"Now now, don't act so offended. You struck first."

"I just took an affectionate swipe at you out of excitement! I didn't mean any harm by it!"

"That certainly excuses it then, doesn't it?"

"Precisely!"

"I was being sarcastic."

"Grell, protect me." Ciel ordered, the reaper scoffed, throwing him a look of disbelief.

"Excuse me?"

"I'll grant you any wish. Now protect me."

"I'm not just a lady you can buy! I have morals and standards too you know-"

"I'll let you do anything you want to or with Y/N." At this Grell bowed down to him, her hands bawled together.

"Even a kiss?"

"Do as you please."

"With tongue!?"

"I don't care." The reaper cheered, already fantasizing.

"Deal!"

"Y/NN! The time for us to share a passionate kiss has come!" You spun on your heels, and ducked, barley missing the redheads embrace. The reaper slid on the dirt, face first, her legs in the air. You put down Lady Elizabeth, and looked down upon your master.

"Would you like me to finish her off, my lord?"

"I suppose I'll have to take a rain check on our kiss! But I'll be back soon, Y/NN!" The reaper blew you a kiss before vanishing.

"Get back here!"

"No! Elizabeth has seen enough blood shed today. Like she said, she'll be back soon. When she is, I expect you to be ready."

"Yes, my lord."