Stress Reliever [Pierson]

Standing near Aiello and Zussman, you looked over your shoulder and seen Pierson talking to some soldier. Somewhat yelling but you knew he was trying to keep his cool, it was all pretty stressful, ever since the war. Even now, proceeding through the forest was nerve wracking and kept everyone on edge. "Hey sweets" you looked at Zussman, he knew you were with Pierson but before he knew, he tried hitting on you. Now it's just all a joke, he doesn't call you that in front of Pierson though.

"Don't worry about it, sure it's nothing" he gave his cheeky grin and the guys waved you off as you walked towards your shared tent with your boyfriend. He'd always come back and complain about the soldiers or how the other sergeants were such assholes. And you were there to listen. Opening the flap you put down your gun and made your way over to the table with the map. Scattered around it was match sticks, bullets, and a knife in middle of a forest. Then you heard his loud heavy steps coming towards your tent. You were used to it though, he'd throw his gun down then slam his helmet on the table.

He harshly opened the flap but stopped as he seen you standing there, "what are you doin here?" He asked, laying out a huff as he ran a hand through his messy but perfect hair, "making sure you don't plan on doing anything to the soldiers like last time" you turned and smiled at him. The disappointment painted on his face soon replaced with a small smile as he looked into his helmet and seen a picture of you. He'd always carry it around, whether you both went separate ways for a mission or just for comfort.

"Eh don't worry about it, I don't have anything planned" he replied and put his helmet on the table right beside you and gave a soft kiss on your lips shortly after. Lately he's been stressed, and tense. His lips softly ghosted over yours while his hand made its way onto your jawline. "Turner said we don't have anything planned until tomorrow, but he has some recruits putting away some supplies" he gave you a final look and turned on his heal towards his cot, he stood at the side and just stared at it.

You watched carefully as he took off his jacket and laid on the bed. His hands laced together behind his head showing off his biceps and he let out a sigh of relief. You carefully made your way over and sat below his hips, running your hands up his stomach and messaging his shoulders. "What's this?" He looked down at you with curiousness in his eyes, "helping, now he quiet" he smiled and laid still as you worked out the tense muscles, earning a small grunt every now and then. Couple of minutes passed and you were sure he was asleep, just then when you pulled your hands away he immediately pulled you down onto his chest.

"You keep me wondering, how are you so good at everything you do?" He asked as he ran his fingers through you hair and held your head in the other, you moved your head up just a little and seen his eyes were still closed. Your head rested against his chest and you could hear the faint heartbeat along with his shallow breaths. "I have no idea what your talking about" I whispered softly and played with the hem of his shirt near his neck. I'm not sure why but he always had this aroma where he smelled like fire and wood, maybe even a little bit of pine.

You drew small circles on the inside of his bicep and wrote random things, then you went to play with his soft brown hair, something about it was so mesmerizing. He could wear his helmet all day, take it off, then he'll still look amazing. Of course he needed his sleep, even if Turner was basically his boss he still had some charge. No one ever really notices but he gets thrown the hard stuff, maybe that's why he's always on edge, or probably the fact that we're sitting ducks in middle of a forest.

I pulled my hand away but he grabbed it and put it against his head again, "no keep doing that, I didn't tell you to stop" he somewhat whined hugged you closer. You smiled and nodded as he flipped you both on your side, he pulled the blanket over both of you and made sure you stayed where you were. He pulled off your jacket and threw it over the side of the bed, and pulled you back in. He shielded you from the door, one time you accidentally slept in then he threw open the flap door and blinded you. Another time is when he got a hangover, you didn't mean to do it. He knows now that he has to protect you from the door.

Soon he started humming a little song and fell asleep. Shortly after that, you could hear everyone asking for him, you didn't say anything though.
_____
Request from AuthorHNM

Thanks for the request!

I'll redo it soon, I just need to get these request out of the way. I have soo many, but don't worry cause I'll get'em done:)

Requests are open!