Woods Giving You (His) Things Headcannons

Paragraphs on what he gives you and some extra things:)
_____
Jacket
•You were decoding the floppy disc when Woods came over and wrapped his blue jacket around you. "You got to keep a jacket with you all the time, you look cold" Woods called out, leaning against the table and looking at the promise ring you both had on. You weren't married but it was a promise. "I do have one, Mason was using it though" you replied looking at the news paper in your hand. "The fucks Mason doing with your jacket, it's to small for him" you scoffed then laughed. "No silly, he was doing something. He took it not to long ago, he said he'd give it back in a couple of minutes" you scanned over the large bold letters that was the headline. Suddenly the news paper was pulled from your hand, Woods was leaning against the table, standing between his legs while both his arms were wrapped around your waist. "Let Mason take your jacket, you can have mine for all I care" he looked you in your eyes and pulled you in for a kiss. "Yeah, and I'll let her take mine too. You better let her get back to work" Sims pointed them laughed out from under the van. Woods rolled his eyes and turned back to you, he zipped up his jacket that you had on and gave you one final kiss before he took off. "Wait up for me" he yelled and walked out the warehouse.

Bandana
•Woods only ever lets you wear his bandana at home, on rare occasions he'll let you wear it out in public. Reading a book on the couch was just a little pastime you had come to make a hobby now. You're not sure when it started, but it was always welcomed. Woods came over and stood in front of you, "Woods?" You squinted at him, thinking he was up to something like always. "Come on" he pulled you to your feet and then picked you up, threw you over his shoulder and walked upstairs towards your bedroom. He put you on the bed and crawled next to you, grabbing something off the dresser real quick and pulling you close. "Frank what are you doing?" "Shh" he hushed you then put his favorite bandana on you. He looked in your eyes and smiled at you, "you know I leave again soon. And just looking at you wearing this makes me feel a lot better" he grabbed your hand and looked at it. Rubbing your knuckles then his brown eyes returning to yours. "But, let's not think of that now" he smiled and hugged you tighter

His food
•He always feels bad when you don't eat, and you'll be full. You might have eaten something or you're just not hungry and Woods will make you eat something. Sitting in the truck in the passenger seat, "you hungry?" "No, I ate earlier" "I didn't see you" "cause you weren't around Woods" you pointed out. "We're getting something" "you can, not me" he mumbled something to himself. And soon you both were parked eating food, he mostly made you eat his food. "That's for you, not me" you said as you tried to push the food away, he laughed, wiping the sides of his mouth with his fingers than wiping it at the bottom of his pants. "I don't want you starving on me" you laughed out, "I'm not going to starve" at the end of the sentence you laughed again. "You're probably just lying" he said to himself and cleaned up. He started the truck up again, at a stoplight he turned to you again and put a fry in your mouth. You chewed then stopped, "where'd you get that..?" "On the floor" "Woods!" You were about to spit it out then he laughed. "I'm just kidding, I have some in my hand, look" he had about 4 or 5 fries in his hand as he ate another.

His Clothes
•Nighttime's aren't usually boring with Woods |;)|, whether he makes you laugh or just makes you stay up. But when it's time to sleep he doesn't really care that you take his clothes, although, if he had a shirt set out that he's going to wear then you take off with it. "Where the fucks my shirt? I just had it" he looked around, and walking back into the bathroom that was beside your room. "Have you seen it?" He asked standing at the end of the bed, his hands behind his head thinking to himself, showing off his tattoos. "Haven't seen it, what shirt is it?" "It's.. never mind, guess I won't wear one then" he brushed it off. Crawling in next to you, he turned to look at you, "you sneaky little thief!" He called out and grabbed the fabric he called his shirt. You laughed a little, "oh this? I thought you set it out for me, besides, you didn't specify what colour shirt" you replied. "Ah whatever, looks better on you than me"
(Trust me he has a great taste in jackets and they're always soft and smell like him:)