Times Makarov was a gentleman

•after fixing your shirt, you turned and gave yourself another look. Lately, something wasn't sitting right with you, you weren't comfortable in your own skin. Sighing out, you skimmed over yourself once more. Suddenly, arms wrapped around your stomach, hands locking together so you couldn't move. Makarovs' voice softly rang throughout the room, "yes?" You questioned, looking at him through the mirror. He burrowed his face into your neck, lips running over the untouched skin. "I said you look to beautiful to be going out somewhere. Are we going somewhere?" "No, no I was just. Getting ready" you took another stance, trying to fix yourself again. "Milaya, what do you mean?" "I just.. don't feel right" "believe me when I tell you, you are a sight to behold" you smiled, softly kissing him

•Standing near Makarov, you looked across the street. Wondering what you both were going to do next, "love" you looked at him, his arm folded so you could loop your arm through as you began to walk beside him. You looked at another couple beside the both of you, seeing the guy just leave the lady. And two other single people on the other side. Walking a bit closer to Vladimir, happy at what you both had. He seemed to notice the action, "what's wrong?" His eyebrows furrowed at the guy who walked ahead of the lady, thinking he did something. "Nothing. I love you" "I love you too" he somewhat whispered, holding your hand in his now so he could kiss the back of it.

•You stood near the kitchen island, eyeing the expensive kitchen ware. Your phone rung, quickly turning it on to see who was calling. "Hello?" "Malishka, are you alright?" "Yes, why?" "Just wondering" "you called... an hour ago" you looked at the watch and your call history, it was almost 6 pm. "Is there a limit for me to check up on you?" You laughed a little, even when he was far away from home, working. He'd still call, almost every hour of the day. Unless he had a meeting then it'd have to hold off. After the meetings, he'd immediately call you, telling you how it went and what happened. It made your heart melt at the small action. Maybe because it was the worry that was laced in his voice when you pick up.

•Whenever you both go somewhere, whether it'd be parties, shops, or just out in public, Makarov always and I mean ALWAYS watches your body language. If you seem uncomfortable then he'll try his best to ease it up a bit. You held Makarovs arm, looking at the group of men. So much for wearing tuxedos they weren't acting like they were gentlemen. You moved closer, Makarov stopped talking with the person he was having a conversation with to see what was wrong. Once he seen what was happened, the aura around him darkened, you watched as he blocked you from the guys' view, eyeing them angrily. Once they seen who you were really with, they walked off, "you didn't have too" "they were looking at something they shouldn't have" you smiled at his overprotective state, he held his hand out waiting for you to grab it so you both could leave.

•Being pregnant with Makarovs' child was never easy, it was always filled with constant worrying and a few arguments. But it was also filled with love and comforting, a lot of cuddling too. He never lets you pick up anything, he gets someone other than you to cook so you don't have too. You basically do nothing all day because he's to worried something might happen to you. "Vladimir, I can still do things" "I think not, now go on. Away from here" you crossed your arms, glaring at him. You were barely 2 months in and nothing changed, but he thought otherwise. He shook his head, "go on to bed, I'll be there in a minute" he sighed out, smiling at you. You smiled back, heading to bed. Once you laid down, you curled up, soon Makarov joined. His body heat enough to compete with the warm sheets .