PTSD [Mason]

A bunch of Cold War request. Wow

Don't worry, I won't spoil for those who haven't played:)
Ok maybe just a tiny piece of a mission, that's it!
_____
Unclipping the hook that you used to come across the little mesa. Mason came down right after you. The zip line broke and Mason fell down to the second floor. You slowly but hurriedly jumped down to the second floor of the Soviet SATCOM building.

"Mason! Are you alright?" You kneeled before him and made sure he was alright. "I'm fine, thanks" he smiled at you and accepted your hand to get up. "Woods, find another way around" "got it" "you're going first next time" you laughed to yourself as you looked over the edge of the railing and seen how far of a drop it was from here to the bottom. "Hey c'mon, we have to go find Woods" Mason gently grabbed your hand and lead you to a small opening. You both jumped up and went up a ladder to a small control room.

"Oh, it's cold" you watched your breath come into view. You rubbed both of your hands together, "hm, let me see" Mason grabbed both your hands and warmed them up with his own. His beautiful chocolate brown eyes met yours as he warmed your hands with his, he slowly inched closer. The closer he got, the warmer you felt. Maybe it was because of the blush that painted your cheeks or because of his body heat. You closed your eyes and both your lips met. Even though you both were together, you didn't let your relationship interfere with your work. You pulled away before he got too ahead of himself, which resulted with him trying to catch your lips again.

You walked around the room, looking at all these buttons that you didn't know what they did. "Oh god" you turned and Mason was holding his head while his eyes were shut. You walked over to him and put her hand on his back and arm. "Mason? What happened?" "Nothing, sorry" I seen that he had an arrow in his hand. "Are you sure? I'm pretty certain that Dimitri and Woods can wait a few minutes" you said with worry in your voice. "N-no, that's alright. Let's go love" he stood up with your support and you both continue walking down the dark hallways. You both reached a hallway with Soviet's. Mason and I took them out and we're searching the room.

"There's a locker right here, but it won't open. We need to find the keys" Mason said, " I don't see anything around here.." "don't worry, we'll probably find one somewhere" he smiled again. We took off and found a lab filled with Russians, after took them out we both checked around once more. "Mason! There's keys" I yelled from the room outside the lab. I walked out and seen him waiting for me at the hallway that leads to the locker. We walked over and opened the locker as I stood watch. Mason groaned and held his head after he unlocked it.

I looked at him, maybe he just had a headache? Then he fell to the ground holding his head in his hands. "Mason. Mason tell me what's wrong? It's not nothing this time" his knife fell as I put mine away. I looked up and in the locker as I seen a picture of Steiner, why that? I looked back down and he still didn't do anything. I sat down and crossed my legs, I put Mason across my lap as I held his shoulder along with his head. "Mason talk to me, what's wrong?" I tried talking to him again, "n-numbers" "numbers?" I whispered. Then it hit me, Steiner, Dragovich, Kravchenko. They're the ones who did this to him.

I'm pretty sure he was seeing the lab and what they did to him again. Nobody should ever go through that, "Alex. Listen to me, I'm here ok?" "Yeah, I know that." I didn't expect for him to actually get back at me that fast. Once he laid there for a couple of seconds, he got up and grabbed his things, he walked out the doorway as if nothing happened. What did they really do to him in Vorkuta? I got up and walked out, I didn't see Mason anywhere, I seen his footprints in the snow but he was nowhere to be found. I followed them and it led all the way pass the lab and down a couple of more hallways.

Was he upset at me? Even though he just got a flashback, and I shouldn't take it to heart, it still hurt me. He got up and left, and didn't say a thing. I found a ladder and seen a green flashlight, I climbed up slowly to see if it was someone other than the two guys. I peek over a little and seen Mason and Woods having a little argument over by a large window. The last few steps, Woods came over and helped me up. I thanked him, I didn't talk to Mason though, maybe he was still upset, so I just gave him space.

We ran the rest of the mission smoothly, we were back at the base and we were let go. Both me and Mason drove back to our hotel, the car ride was silent, there was tension but it wasn't bad. Once we both got to the room, I went into the restroom the change as Mason stayed in the room. As a change of plans, I took a shower, hopefully he was sleeping by the time I got back into the room. As I got dressed I seen all the lights were out and Masons body was under the sheets. I slowly crawled in and faced towards the wall while I played with the string of my jacket.
-

Breathing. Heavy breathing.

I woke up and seen that Mason wasn't in bed, I crawled out of bed, I had my socks on so I wasn't making so much noise. The light from the bathroom barely shown through the small crack of the door. I walked closer and heard Mason. It sounded like he was... crying? I slowly opened the door and there he was, on the ground. I walked over to him, I didn't want to scare him so I softly called out his name. He looked up, he let out a sigh as he seen me. I slowly sat beside him and I put his head in my lap, I played with his hair, every now and then scratching his head, sort of an attempt to soothe him.

"Alex, tell me what's wrong?" He seemed hesitant but nodded slowly. His eyes were shut as he spoke to me, "the numbers. Vorkuta...Reznov" he had trouble saying the last word. "Where did do you see Reznov?" I ask curiously. "I heard him, when we were at the SATCOM building. He was talking to me, the numbers just clouded my vision. I heard him just not to long ago" I sat still and continued to try and put him at ease. "Do..you remember what he said?" "He said that we needed to end this fast, he said those names again" I didn't want to make him overwhelmed so I stopped asking questions, but we continued to stay there for a couple of minutes, maybe 15? The floor was getting uncomfortable as I sat there.

"Let's go to bed" I whispered to him,he seemed to almost be asleep. I guided him back to the bed as I slept at the edge now. I didn't know if he wanted to be held so I just stared at the ceiling. He tossed and turned a few times before he rested his head on my chest and threw his arm over my waist. "Are you ok?" I felt him nod, he played with my sleeve as I pulled him closer and he held me tighter.

"I love you, thank you for being here for me" "you're welcome. Go to sleep, Adler said we have a day off tomorrow because he needs Lazar and Park to help plan the next mission" I whispered to him. I felt his body slowly get heavier, which felt great, especially his body heat. Before I knew it, he was sleeping.
_____
Requested, thank you very much:)

Requests are open!