Attention Hog - Johnny Manziel for Leslie

I'm back!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LESLIE'S POV

I made a quick stop at the coffee shop to pick up a coffee. I needed a pick-me-up because I slept in late again. Good thing work doesn't start till 9:30 but still, being prompt was very important.

"Hey can I get a regular coffee please?" I said while browsing through my purse to find my wallet.

"It's on me," a voice said from behind.

I turned around and saw a grinning face that lit up many media outlets last year in anticipation for the 2014 NFL draft.

"Johnny Manziel?" I said in awe.

"Hey," he smiled.

I had a big crush on him and I didn't want to act like a complete idiot.

"Your coffee is ready, miss," the coffee shop worker said.

"Thanks," I picked it up and made my way out of the shop.

Johnny followed me and said:

"Hey, would you like to come to one of my practices?" he said rubbing the back of his neck in nervousness.

"Sure," I said.

"Meet me here tomorrow at 10:00, okay?" he said. That guy had some nerve.

I wiped my palms on my jeans hoping he didn't notice I was sweating Niagara Falls out there. I grabbed my coffee and headed out the door.

Next Day

LESLIE'S POV

I arrived at the coffee shop at 10:00 sharp. Johnny was waiting there, grinning.

"So you actually came," he noticed.

"Well yeah, I've been a huge fan of yours. I can't not miss a practice that I was practically invited to," I rolled my eyes.

"We should get going. Coach will have my head if I show up late."

He took my bag and led me to his extravagant car. I took shotgun and we drove off to the practice facility.

The entire practice was me laughing because Johnny had done something stupid. Either it was falling because he tried to impress me or running into his own linemen, it was hilarious.

"Next time, watch where you're going," I advised him.

"Should have told me earlier. I was so embarrassed."

We spent the night at his house playing old fashioned video games and talking. We were greater than friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wrote another book! Check out Difference! I'll update as soon as I get a cast. Right now idk many hockey players so I need help! Thank you!