One Handed Wonder - Odell Beckham Jr. for Tajah

Odell is a beast. Just saying
~~~~~~~~~~

"Go Giants!" You yelled with the crowd. The Giants were playing the New England Patriots and you knew this game was important. The Giants' playoff hopes were on the line and you wanted them to win. You saw your boyfriend, Odell line up for the snap. Eli snapped the ball and looked to see Odell taking off for the end zone. There were 30 seconds left in the game.
Cmon baby, make the catch. The corner was running to stop the play and Odell outstretched on arm.

The ball connected with his hands and he ran into the end zone. The Giants had won 37-30 and everyone celebrated. Odell told you to meet him outside so you headed over there. Then strong arms wrapped around you and kissed you cheek.

"What a play. You did amazing," you complimented him.

"Thanks. Love you too," he smiled. Everyone came over and told Odell he played well.

"Let's go home, I'm dying to see what I did so amazingly," he said. You knew he was sarcastic since he caught those catches everyday at practice. You two raced to the car.

Back home he watched the film and rolled his eyes.

"This is getting boring," he complained.

"But I think it is amazing," you kissed his lips softly. He deepened it and you two sat there for the whole night enjoying each others company.

~~~~~~~~~