Food Fight - Luke Kuechly (Anonymous)

The title says it all

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and your boyfriend Luke were having a weekend together. Both your jobs caused you two to spend less time with each other than you had hoped. But today was an exception because it was offseason for Luke. You two decided it was the best to spend part of the day baking together. It was a secret hobby you two enjoyed. Nobody knew that about you two but it was true.

        "Where's the flour? I saw it right here!" you said.

        "Here," Luke held up the flour.

You got right to baking. After a while, you spilled some sugar on Luke. He grabbed your hand and stared right at you with his piercing eyes.

        "This is war," he said grabbing some flour.

He threw some at you while you turned away to avoid from getting it into your eyes. You shook your head and threw some back. Eggs, sugar, milk and everything that went into baking was either on the floor or on your clothes. It went back and forth before you two were exhausted and covered in food.

        "I guess we aren't baking today," you chuckled.

        "I'll help you clean," he said.

You changed out of the soiled clothes and into clean ones. After cleaning the kitchen, Luke grabbed the keys.

        "Since I ruined some of our perfect day together, I'm going to take you somewhere special," he drove the car and stopped at a deserted parking lot in front of the local grocery store.

        "This is where you and I first met. You were so absorbed in your phone that you didn't see where you were going. And I happened to have groceries and we ran into each other. You helped me pay and I knew  that you were the one," he grabbed your hand.

        "How do you remember all that?"

        "Because we all remember the best days of our life. My draft, meeting you, and getting into pro football," he took a moment and got down on one knee.

        "What are you doing?" you said.

        "Let's be together forever okay? Will you marry me?" he looked at you hopefully.

You gasped. This hit you unexpectedly.

        "Yes," you said.

The ring fit you perfectly and was beautiful. He kissed you and hugged you tightly.

        "Let's make these coming years amazing okay? Then when I'm old, I will remember them like it was yesterday," he said.

You laughed. He was an amazing man with an amazing heart. You couldn't think of anyone better to be with.