Underage Worries - Tom Brady for Anela

You guys have such creative ideas! You should start a story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        "Anela! Let's go!" your friend called from downstairs.

You looked into the mirror and sighed. You cannot believe you were doing this. Being 17 and independent, you two decided to go to a bar. You had fake ID's and you were pretty tall for your age.

        "So do you know where we are headed?" you asked your friend.        

        "Relax, I got this," she backed up her car and you two drove off to an uncertain future.

The bar was packed since there was an important basketball game going on. YOu two found a seat and ordered your drinks. Your palms were sweaty and you shivered a little. If your parents found out you would be in deep trouble. Unfortunately you rarely saw your parents. They kind of drifted apart when you entered college early. Going to college a year early was difficult because you were leaving behind your brothers, Colin and Derek. They had taken care of you while your parents were away and they had a great career in the NFL. If you screwed up or got caught their jobs could be in jeopardy as well.

        "Ma'am, here's your order," a bartender from behind the counter announced.

You eyeballed the drink and took a deep breath. You didn't want to do it. You grabbed the cup and took a sip. The liquid left you wanting more. After a good couple of drinks you headed out only to run into a tall figure. Your friend was nowhere to be seen. The person grabbed you and dragged you out before you blacked out.

You woke up the next morning in unfamiliar surroundings. You shot up and realized this wasn't your house.

        "Slow down, girl. You had a lot to drink," a deep voice said.

You looked at where the voice was coming from and saw Tom Brady, the quarterback standing there.

        "Uh, sorry but I should go," you stuttered.

        "Take a break, I told your friend everything. She didn't care," he sat on the edge of the bed.

        "How old are you?" he asked.

        "17,"

        "What? Oh no," he got back up and paced the room.

        "What's the matter?" you asked.

        "You're a minor! What were you thinking going to a bar? You know what this could do to me? I could go to jail and I already have Deflategate going. I can't," he buried his face in his hands.

        "I'm sorry, I really should go," you left his room and ran out the door.

A cab picked you up and drove you home. Nobody was there and you went to the medicine cabinet. There you hid something you didn't want anyone to find out about. It was for emergencies and this one was closest to one you could get. Later you sat there for results and saw the mark.

You were pregnant. 

You started to cry.

A couple weeks later, Colin and Derek stopped by. You opened the door and saw their furious faces.

        "What were you thinking?" Colin yelled.

        "About what?" you said confused.

        "We know that you're pregnant, don't bother hiding it from us," Derek warned.

You backed up in defeat.

        "I don't know what I was doing. It happened so fast," you said.

Colin and Derek didn't stop yelling.

        "Do you know how much a baby costs to take care of? You aren't even out of college yet!" Derek added.

        "I'm sorry! I didn't know it would happen. If you were truly loving brothers you would support me!," you shouted back.

        "Who's the father?" Colin asked,

        "I don't know," you said.

Then it hit you, the fateful night and the morning after.

You knew who the father is.

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff hanger!! Guess who the father is?