Don't Mess With Me - Tom Brady for Ellie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were at the bar, celebrating the last of finals before summer. It was hot and humid. As if on cue, the music blared Hot In Herre by Nelly.

"Hey, I'm going to take a walk outside okay?" you said to your friend.

"Sure."

You walked outside and sat down on the curb. The summer night air was crisp and refreshing, unlike the carbon dioxide you were breathing in at the bar.

"Hey beautiful," someone sat, joining you.

You saw a stranger with his hood pulled low. You quickly stood up, not wanting any trouble.

"Hey, I don't want trouble. Please leave me alone," you said cautiously.

"Who says I want trouble? Can't a guy walk around with a black hoodie?" he said stepping closer to you. You found this really uncomfortable.

"Please leave me alone."

"You're gorgeous," he noticed, diverting away from the topic.

You ran.

~~~~~~

"Beautiful, I didn't mean to scare you," his voice was low, as if in a sneering drawl.

"I got to go," you said picking up your things from the bar. Your friend had her keys and she was waiting for you to show up.

"Don't leave," he pressed you against the wall and kissed you. You could smell the alcohol. You pushed him away. Then he did the inevitable. He threw a punch at you. He repeatedly beat you as you tried deflecting his blows. Suddenly, strong hands pulled the man away. The rescuer threw punch after punch at your attacker.

"Don't mess with her or me. This is what you get," he spat. It was the famous Tom Brady. He grabbed your hand and brought you outside, away from harm.

"Hey, are you okay?" he said with warm eyes.

You nodded. He took you to his car.

"Be right back," he said.

You waited in fear. You looked at the bar door but nobody came out.

"I just told your friend that you were with me," he said getting in the driver's seat.

"Where are you taking me?"

"My place, you are beat up pretty badly."

"Thank you for saving me," you said, touching his arm.

"No problem. It's the least I can do."