//𝗢𝗻𝗲//

-Leave me alone-
January, 23rd

Jimin's POV.

"Alright class have a good weekend I will see you all next week remember no school Monday or Tuesday see you Wednesday." My teacher dismissed us I smiled and quickly left I was happy it was Friday and I get to go hang out with my friends that I don't have!

Yeah I know lonely but I'm fine I talk to myself often I headed out of the school and began my journey home I was glad because Grandma is making curry today.

I live with grandma because dad has passed away and mom has um issues... so I live with grandma and grandpa those two are really funny.

In fact here they go now.

"Heather where the hell are my fish my man caught fish!?"

"Man caught my ass you went to the store and bought them you bum! And their in the frozen prison chamber you left them in!"

"It's called a freezer Heather..."

"Victor hurry up before my grand baby gets home and sees you off the couch and believed you did something with your life."

"Heather I do do something with my life... wake up."

I giggled at my grandparents don't get them wrong they love each other very much but they have been together for 52 years they are at that stage where this means love in their language. They have dated since they were in 7th grade and haven't parted since.

I enter the house and I immediately hug grandma and grandpa they smile and grandpa patted my back.

"How was school young blood!" I paused then burst out laughing.

"Victor you're not 17 again please stop trying to keep up with the times."

"We're only 64 Heather we not old... well I'm not at least." Papa smirked Nana laughed

"Yes you are you can barley wake up to wake up in the morning fool!"

I smiled and went up to my room I flopped on my bed.

"JIMIN I HOPE YOU TOOK A BATH BEFORE GETTING ON THAT BED!" Nana yelled i quickly got up.

"Let the boy roll in his must Heather." Papa said.

"Hush Victor your stupidity is falling onto the carpet."

Nana clapped back I giggled and went to the bathroom I turned on the water to let it warm up as I got my clothes I also picked out my clothes for tomorrow because I'm going for a walk tomorrow to just clear my head of anything that might be annoying me.

I put my clothes down and once I get mine off I head into the shower the warm water basking me in it's presence I sung a little because whats a shower without a good old fashioned concert I'm on a world tour right now haha.

Once I finished my shower and got dressed I hurried and went downstairs to take the trash out I forgot to do it before the shower and now the sun is setting!

I scurried to the trash bin and also brought it down the driveway because trash day is on Saturday's here instead of Sunday which irks me because just when I think my Amazon package got here no no no it's the trash people.