Q&A sweetie

Heyooo~ to all the people who messaged me their questions y'all are so cute I swear to god I don't care what anyone says the hell anywhooo

Without further ado let's get into this shizzz

Author (Me haha)

Why are you so cute? 🤔🤔🤔

Stop it my heart rate... I can't take all of that. Refrain from making me have a blush overload...

Where did your book idea come from?

Well... I was listening to a KDA song Villian from league of legends and then it came to me the tag line is actually one of the lyrics "I'm a straight up villain" I really liked the idea I came up with so yeah then this was made!

What's your favorite genre?

FANTASY I LOVE FANTASY! Well sometimes it because a problem when I'm writing a reality book then all of a sudden I add vampires and magical kingdoms... but yes I love fantasy i don't like romance books too much they are just mhmm yeah no.

Are you a boy or girl?

I'm both! Thanks for having the courage to ask me truly I want everyone comfortable with me and my books! But you may address me as a her or a him I don't mind or they is fine too. Please don't think I will be upset if you use she more than he or otherwise okie~

Do you have any other books?

Mhm I sure do my newest ones are Secret Desires a Taekook story and The weak bully a Minjoon story and Hireath and Yoonmin story thank you for asking check them out if you want up to you love!

Jimin
Do you think you can ever like any of them?

Fuck no. They are all stupid and they snore louder than a fucking whale.

Do you like sleeping with them?

N-Next.

If I say to you slap any one of them then whom would you slap?

Aww I can only slap the little bastards?

Who do you hate the most?

Yoongi. I hate him beyond measure.

Yoongi:

Do you ever think of killing the shit out of the others when they become to loud?

Some think I do. But I really don't surprisingly because I have a very special power it's called... ignoring them.

Why did you let Jimin go?

You'll have to wait on that one.

Is Jimin taller than you?

Bitch— NEXT!

Why did you help Tiro?

Oh I definitely can't say anything but if I did say something how about let's just say hmm I guess you could say I got attached to him in certain ways.