// 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲//

~Jin&Jimin~
January, 24th

Authors POV.

Jimin was giggling while Yoongi was putting on his pajamas they weren't cute pajamas no no no Jungkook picked them out so there was no way that was the case they were tempting pajamas they were black see through with silk lace hugging Jimin perfectly against his milky skin Yoongi was putting on his pants and leaned to kiss Jimin because Yoongi wasn't allowed to see "baby chimchim sausage"

"Alright angel all done let's get you to bed." Yoongi said Jimin huffed and crossed his arms.

"Nu I'm not sleepy Yoonie I don't wanna go to bed..." he whined Yoongi sighed it was only 8 o'clock so he didn't really need to put the boy to bed.

"Alright what do you want to do?" He asked gently Jimin thought about it then he smiled.

"Hide and seek!" Jimin cheered Yoongi was hoping he didn't pick that game Yoongi was lazy but also he didn't want Jimin going to certain parts of the house.

"Alright but you can't go past Jin's room okie angel." Jimin nods excited and Yoongi covers his eyes and counts Jimin quickly runs out the room on his way to look for a good hiding spot he ran into Hoseok.

"Oh hi there bubba what are you doing?" Hoseok asked Jimin giggled and whispered.

"Hi Seokie I'm playing hide and seek with Yoonie I got to hide!" He was looking around Hoseok made an O sound and opened his arms and lifted Jimin.

"Come on I know a great hiding spot!" He whisper yelled and the went into Yoongi's room and Hoseok pressed a button by Yoongi's bed it opened up the roof showing stairs to a beautiful room with a view of the night sky Jimin gasped and ran around the room.

"This is Yoongi's star room he likes Astronomy a lot so he often studies the stars and everything he can look directly at the sun for months without getting hurt." Hoseok explained Jimin was amazed all the pretty stars shinning on the room Jimin looked at Hoseok who was glowing along with the stars Jimin smiled and hugged Hoseok then caressed his cheek.

"You're beautiful Seokie." Jimin said making the killer blush deeply and look down he's been told he was handsome and fine and everything else but never beautiful... the word was majestic on its own but when it came from Jimin it made his heart head over heels for that word.

"You're beautiful too bubba." Hoseok shyly said back Jimin giggled and kissed Hoseok's cheek making him pop from how much he was blushing.

"Angel where are you!" Yoongi yelled getting closer the two boys giggled before heading to the back of the star room they heard Yoongi enter his room and they both went quiet.

"Where did he go?" Yoongi asked looking everywhere in his room under the bed in the closet all through the bathroom...

"He's good at this..." Yoongi grumbled then he heard a small tap from above he smirked before opening the door to his star room and he sees Hoseok standing there.

"Ah Ha wait you're not... what are you doing here?" Yoongi asked Hoseok while Jimin snuck behind him and went out the room.

"Oh well it's a full moon so I was just inspecting." He says Yoongi nods before going to go search for Jimin again.

"DONT TOUCH ME!" Jimin released a blood curdling scream causing everyone to run to him they ran into the hallways looking for him but he wasn't found.