//𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿//

~Choke me like you hate me~
January, 25th

Jimin's POV.

I woke up the next morning snuggling something with a very good chest and smelled like Japanese cherry blossom I know that smell I know that chest.

I woke up and saw a very refined chest with a sleeve of tattoos I pushed him back and woke him up.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled he groaned and scratched his head.

"Good morning to you too." Jungkook said sleepy I looked around it was my room so why is he here?

"If you're wondering why I'm here Tae went to go help make breakfast and you kept whining whenever he moved so I replaced his body with mine which you accepted might I add." He said as if he was proud I don't want to see any of them especially him.

"I don't care get out and never speak to me again." I growled he chuckled as if my anger was cute to him.

"You know you're cuter when you're asleep I saved you yesterday and this is the thanks I get? Wow some "good person" you turned out to be." He says I rolled my eyes.

"Oh please you didn't have to kill him you could have easily just scared them or did a little kick in the no no spot not all of whatever you did!" I was annoyed at him yes what those men were doing was incredibly wrong and yes Jungkook did get them away but the manor in which he did it was inhuman.

"You wouldn't understand why I killed him." He grumbled I sighed all these damn secrets!

"Then help me understand why did you kill him and why is it so important I be here you guys would've just killed me already but Tae said something about now having me..." I said Jungkook's eyes widened at the last part.

"Don't worry about it Jimin let's just go." He stood up I huffed.

"Jungkook just explain it to-"

"JIMIN!... please I don't want to explain a damn thing okay one of the hyungs will just not me I-I can't..."

"Why can't anyone just tell me!" I yelled he looked at me and hovered over me his eyes weren't bloodshot red like yesterday but instead a crimson red a softer but still angry look in his eyes he was so close to me. He leaned in so close I felt my eyes close as if I wanted this which I don't I don't not... but one kiss won't hurt...

(A/N: I wanna dude that's still kiss me when he mad~)

I felt his lips touch mine as they moved at a rhythm it felt good his lips are soft but still dominant he held my hips as he went deeper I moaned softly he broke the kiss and began kissing down my body making it steam with excitement my mind is tell me no but my body... my body is telling me yes.

He kissed down my neck as he lifted my shirt slowly each kiss filled with power and lust as he travels down my body making me want to moan as much as a sailor can cuss he trailed the top of my pants pulling them back and letting them go as they snapped against my skin I whimpered softly.

He kissed down my stomach... to say I had butterflies in my stomach is an understatement I had an entire eagle in there because with the way he's doing this is making me sore through the sky past cloud nine.