//𝗧𝘄𝗼//

~Training~
January, 23rd

Jimin's POV.

I looked at them thinking about the options death honestly seems better than dealing with these creatures... but I don't want to die on my grandparents that's not fair.

"I'll be one of you I guess." I whispered they smiled down on me I guess I will just play along with their little game and I get what I need I'll leave.

"Alright then let's get you comfortable!" Namjoon said they started walking I followed them we went into a kitchen and there was a lot of food they sat down at the table and I sat next to Jin and  Namjoon.

They began eating and I just sat there.

"Sweetie you need to eat in order to work hard for your training tomorrow it's not poisoned." Jin says I looked at him he hands me some meat and I eat it it tasted good Namjoon tried to hand me some but I pushed it away.

"Only Jin hyung." I said he looked annoyed.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Not a monster unlike the rest of you." I snapped back I hate them I hate all of this.

"Namjoon drop it give him a break." Jin said Namjoon sighed and left me alone I kept eating but only what Jin gave me.

Once dinner was over they let me bathe and I was in the tub when the door opened I quickly tried to cover myself it was Taehyung he smiled.

"Nothing I won't see later." He said to himself I turned away from him.

"Do you mind?" I said he shook his head.

"No seeing you like this is pleasing." I rolled my eyes and kept minding my business once I was done I sized him because he wasn't leaving.

"I will do your training for tomorrow you will be our seducer but you will still learn how to use a gun knife combat and be quick on your feet got that." He said more like a statement than a question I nod.

"Now please leave I want to get dressed." He sized me and rolled his eyes and went into the bed room and sat on the bed I quickly closed the bathroom door and looked at myself in the mirror.

I'm really going to become one of them to survive? This is low even for me. I spoke inside my head as I finished getting dressed I washed my face and brushed my teeth then went into the bed Taehyung was still there I sighed.

"Why aren't you leaving me alone?"

"Same reason any kidnapper has you might run away so I'm sleeping in here with you." He got into the bed I rolled my eyes and got into the bed and turned away from him I felt his hands roam my thigh I gasped softly I felt him grab the knife I relaxed.

"I'll protect you alright you don't need the knife." He said and wrapped his arms around me.

"Haha why would you do that you think I'm stupid enough to believe you?!" Trying to get him off of me he kissed the back of my head softly.

"Jimin you're one of us now and we look out for each other you may think we are monster but everyone turns into a beast to protect those they love so we may be monster but if you can't see past the fangs then you can't understand the pain." He spoke deeply and softly I turned and looked into his broken hazel eyes he seemed so in pain so hurt but he hides it so well...