//𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲//

~monster~
January 24th

Authors POV.

It was the next day and everyone was getting ready to go to their business except for Taehyung since his car is broken he gets to spend his day fixing it.

But Jungkook and Jimin were assigned a job today to go on a shopping spree because they didn't have much more clothes for Jimin and besides the others told Jungkook to get clothes with color other than black and white. But for today Jimin wore ripped black high waisted pants with a cropped shirt with the Mona Lisa on it along with some combat boots to make himself feel taller.

Jungkook was reluctant until he realized it would be just him and Jimin the bunny boy became very happy to get to spend time with him.

Jungkook and Jimin were walking to Jungkook's car but neither said anything they just got inside and Jungkook drove off.

"So where are we going again?" Jimin spoke shyly.

"The mall hyung."

"Hyung? Wait I'm older than you!?" Jimin looked surprised Jungkook was muscular and taller so Jimin thought he was older.

"Yes and you're also older than Tae." Jungkook said.

"FUCK THE MALL LETS GO TO THE GYM YOU TWO ARE TOO MUSCULAR FOR MY INSECURITIES!" Jimin yelled Jungkook laughed Jimin smiled.

"There you go I finally got you to laugh." Jimin spoke calmly Jungkook raised his eyebrow keeping his eyes on the road.

"Why would you want to make me laugh?"

"Because it takes away the fact you bought me." Jimin said in a monotone voice Jungkook slumped a little.

"But it also helps me understand you're not as terrible as all of you try to be and like Jin said I'm one of you guys now so it's best if I can at least make you chuckle." He added making Jungkook smile internally.

"Well then since you're one of us and everyone else gets to get a kiss from you can I have one?" Jungkook pouted Jimin shrugged.

"I don't know you have to impress me first and plus you're driving so no." Jimin said and chuckled he had a bad idea...

'I need to get the six of them wrapped around my finger I will just tease Jungkook for the rest of the day and see if I can get the bunny baby under my spell.' 

Jimin thought in his head smiling they had arrived at the mall and once they got out all eyes were on the both of them people staring at them as they walked into the mall.

"Why is everyone staring?" Jimin asked cluelessly Jungkook chuckled.

"With an ass like yours all they can do is stare." Jungkook said Jimin huffed and pouted.

"I'm not some eye candy and my butt doesn't want to be starred at." Jimin grumbled Jungkook noticed his distress and decided to go behind him and wrap his hands around Jimin's waist covering his behind Jimin was shocked at first but relaxed a little.

"There now they won't stare at your ass at least it's okay I'll protect you." Jungkook spoke in his ear cutely Jimin blushed a little before nodding.