🥀

Kortez POV

I stepped into the shower, getting under the hot water to wash off my shame. A more than common occurrence for me even as of late.

I've had these dreams for as long as I can remember. Every night I was visited by this beautiful man who'd pleasure me in ways I never knew existed only to wake up in my own bed, frustrated in more ways than one. Not only sexually but emotionally because it was only a fantasy and would never happen in real life. Yet it haunted me so.

This has happened for as long as I could remember and probably longer. I could never fully make out the man's appearance, but those eyes. They haunted me in my dreams and in my daily life.

Just the thought made me quiver between my thighs and I had the urge to touch my pussy under the powerful stream. I pushed back the sudden urge and decided to just wash up and get on with my day.

After about 20 minutes, I got out the shower and lathered up. I pulled on a fresh pair of panties and got dressed for the day. I didn't have to go to work today so I was just running some errands today.

I threw on a pair a denim shorts and a and a Space Jams half shirt that was cut just high enough to show my v-line and my black and white KD's. I threw on a baseball cap before deeming myself cute as hell.

I grabbed my keys and was out the door and out the building to the parking lot. I got into my 2017 Dodge Charger and made my way to the donut shop. A blueberry doughnut was calling my name.

I hummed as the smell of sugar as I entered the doughnut shop. My mouth was practically watering as I hopped in the thankfully short line to order.

There was a man at the counter with his wife and daughter. While they were ordering, the father had his back to them and I found his gaze focused on me.

I looked up from my phone, raising an eyebrow at him. 'What the hell did he want?' My question was answered when the man looked me up and down before licking his lips as if his wife and child were not there.

I just decided to ignore him, allowing an older lady to get infront of me to put some distance between us. Although I was sexually frustrated, that didn't mean I wanted a married "straight" man to help me out. He's lucky I didn't tell his wife and blow up his spot.

When I got to the counter, I gave them my order and went about my day.

* * * * * *

When I finally got back to my apartment building I was mentally thanking God. It had been a long day and I just wanted to crawl into bed and watch Knives Out so I could oogle Chris Evans until I fall asleep. That's all I wanted right now.

As usual I checked my mailbox, noting the letter from my sister and the one from my cousin Keaton. It might seem outdated to send letter but my cousin was in the Navy and my sister was doing volunteer work in Ghana and she wasn't able to call most of the time.

I was heading for the elevator when Mister Lewis, our buildings landlord stopped me,"Hey Kortez!"

I stopped in my tracks, waving,"Mister Lewis", he was a nice old man and it helped that I was a perfect tenant as well.

He wobbled over to me on his can, his brown eyes bright as usual,"I wanted to talk to you, my boy."

I frowned,"You did?"

He shook his head,"Now it's nothing bad, just wanted to let you know someone will be moving into the apartment across from yours."

I was shocked, that apartment had been empty even before I moved in three years ago. I never understood why; it's not like it was haunted or anything. I was sure to do some research if that was the case.

"They will be moving in at some point in the next couple days. A nice enough young man, very good looking if I say so myself", he say playfully.

"And what would Mr. Lewis say about that?", I pointed out, referring to his husband.

"I think I can acknowledge an attractive man without alerting the presses, thank you very much. Besides, I was just letting you know incase you were interested."

Oh God, here we go with this again,"I'm perfectly fine right now."

"As you've said a million times before", he rolled his eyes at me behind his glasses like I was the one repeatedly trying to set him up. Old gays I tell ya.

"Look, from what I can tell, he's a real looker but a bit intense in a way. Damn near intimidating in a sexy way", he explained and my brow creased. There was a good way to be intimidating? This guy sounded weird.

"Not like you listen to an old man like me anyway", he snorted, waving me off,"Just wanted to let you know before all the whoopla from the movers got ya. You have a good day, son."

"You too Mister Lewis!", we went our separate ways and as I stood in the elevator I couldn't help but think about my new neighbor.

Endnotes: hope you are enjoying it this far. By the way this pretty little thing is who I imagine as Kortez.

 By the way this pretty little thing is who I imagine as Kortez