🥀

Kortez POV

My legs were raised to the sky, my knees pressed to my shoulders as he took advantage of every inch of space he could get.

I itched to tangle my fingers in his hair. Was it as soft as I thought? Was it gelled back to hold its "just had sex" style or was he just lucky? In the end, I thought against it, fisting the already torn sheets in my hands.

Truth be told I was scared to touch him, even though the man clearly abused his right to caress and manhandle my body. I was scared of what it would mean. He had gone from a simple pair of red eyes for years to a solid image of a man. Apart of me thought it meant something, but with the way he was tongue fucking my clit, I couldn't stay on it long.

Before I could even scream out a warning I was cumming. My body lurched on its own accord no longer in my control as he continued to work his tongue inside me. It wasn't possible for something to have a tongue as long as his; it was as if it was made for eating him out.

He only stopped when I couldn't see straight; eyes practically stuck to the back of my head. I laid there, trying to catch my breath. You would think I'd ran a marathon; not mindblowing oral.

I could feel his gaze lingering on me and I looked down to confirm my suspicions. Dark red eyes were trained solely on me. He looked at my disheveled body, a smirk tugging on the corner of his lips as he slowly brought his hand to his lips. All I could do was stare helplessly as he licked my cum from his fingers like a kitten hungry for cream.

Once he was finished, he licked his lips before meeting my gaze and speaking;

"Soon my sweet."

Suddenly I shot up in my bed and out of the world of dreams. My body glistening with sweat as the sound of my heart beat flooded my ears. I looked around at my room suspiciously, the sun shining through my curtains.

'He actually said something to me. Why did he say something to me? 'Soon my sweet.' What the hell did that mean?'

The question sent my stomach in uncomfortable knots. What did that mean? I decided to not stress myself out so much in the morning, pushing the thoughts to the back of my head.

'Yeah that's what I need to do. Relax my mind.'

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, ignoring the slick puddle beneath me and the claw marks that shredded the cotton sheets. Once again, I would have to replace my sheets.

'Great.'

I all but threw myself out of bed before stripping and hopping in for a cold shower. I didn't have work today, but I had planned on meeting my new neighbor and I wanted to make a good first impression.

It had been a few days since I heard the news of my new neighbor, but I had yet to just run into him organically. I hadn't even seen movers and I hadn't heard anything from the other tenants in terms of it. Apparently we all heard of them, but had yet to actually meet them, that or they just didn't care as much as I did.

After getting dressed, I headed into the kitchen. I turned on my coffee pot incase they were nice and I wanted to invite them over for coffee or if they sucked, I'd still want coffee regardless. Win-win situation.

I got the keys to my apartment and locked the door behind myself as I travel the short trip across the hall. I knocked on the door three times before stepping back, a warm open hearted smile on my face.

After a few moments, I heard the lock turning and I perked up, "Good morning, I'm you're neighbor-" When the door opened, all the air was suddenly sucked from my body.