🥀

Normal POV

The freshly awokened man rubbed his eye, looking over Kortez hungrily,"Well aren't I glad I decided to answer the door", he commented, his smirk growing as Kortez' face dropped.

Right infront of him was the man of his dreams; no literally, it was the man from his dreams.

Kortez couldn't believe what he was seeing. He- he was real? The rough yet smooth voice from his fantasy echoed through his mind

"Soon my sweet."

"I- I- I- I uh....I j- ju- ju", it took a minute but Kortez finally remembered how to think properly,"I- I live next door", he rambled, pointing back at his apartment. "I uh just wanted to welcome you uh- welcome to Carriage Place!", he blurted out suddenly, his arms raised as if he was cheering or something,"Welcome!"

If the man thought he was crazy; he didn't show it. He propped his forearm on the door frame, leaning in closer, his cologne making Kortez' brain short circuit, as he externally drooled at his flexing arm muscles, "Well if that isn't a welcome if I've ever recieved one." The right corner of his lip turned up as he smirked at him. It was weird; it was as if he knew what he was thinking about or something.

Thankfully, he pushed himself off of the door, giving him some much needed space to regather himself,"Please come in."

'Nevermind; forget that plan.'

The very attractive Asian man moved aside and Kortez had to force his feet to work properly. He walked inside.

"Nice place", Kortez finally managed to spit out, looking around the well decorated room,"can't believe you're already completely moved in. I still had boxes everywhere 3 months after I moved in." He couldn't believe he had managed to do all of this in less than a day; it looked like he had been settled in here for years.

The man leaned against the counter, arms crossed over his chest as he looked at Kortez,"I'm not a fan of dysfunction", he told him,"I like to get straight to it

The man leaned against the counter, arms crossed over his chest as he looked at Kortez,"I'm not a fan of dysfunction", he told him,"I like to get straight to it."

He shuttered at the double entendre, immediately feeling the puddle in his panties. "I- I can tell", he murmured looking back at him. He felt like prey under his gaze and he would undoubtedly eat him hole. "Oh by the the way I'm-"

"Kortez", he finished for him, eyebrow raised.

Kortez frowned,"How did you know?" He didn't recall Mr. Lewis saying he told him about him.

The man crossed his arm with a shrug,"Lucky guess", he offered cheekily.

Kortez was embarrassed to admit that that simple smirk made him soaking wet. He looked down at his hands,"Oh", he responded in a hushed voice. If he was having a hard time looking at him already it was even harder now when he sniffed at the air.

'God, can he smell it?' What the hell was wrong with me? No way could he smell me; I'm so fucking paranoid.'

He was now standing infront of him and God if there wasn't a size difference. Kortez wasn't short by any means being 5"11 but this man had him feeling as if he was 5" and his shoulders were broader than two of him standing side by side. He just radiated dominance and just overall power over him.

Kortez must not have been paying attention because he now had his hand held out. Upon realizing it, he reached out to shake it and the second his hand held his a sudden heat surged through his body so forcefully that he couldn't help but shudder.

'What the hell was that?'

He didn't seem to have the same issue as Kortez did as he gave his hand a squeeze in his larger one,"I am Zaine", he introduced, his eyes locked on him. It was as if he was waiting for something to happen and it was just a matter of time until it did.

"N- nice to me- meet you Z- Zai- aine", the shorter man responded with a small smile even as the heat continued to fester under his skin. Atleast he had a name for the man of his wet dreams, but he know had other things to worry about.

Zaine smirked, finally releasing his hand after a longest time. It was as if he didn't want to let him go; to continue to watch him wringe and squirm,"The pleasures all mine", he murmured, sharp canines on display.

Kortez finally regained his composure only to flushed at the phrasing. 'Why did he say it like that?' It was as if this was some joke and by some miracle Zaine was in on it.

To say he was uncomfortable was an understatement. He tried to make small talk with his new neighbor, but every single time it resulted with him being flustered. Every single time.

"Did you grow up here; perhaps I've seen you around?"

"Unless it's in your dreams, I seriously doubt it; I just moved from Singapore."

After the mention of dream he decided to not even try; no way they could be aquantainces if all he could think about was sex with the older man. "Well I gotta go", Kortez finally croaked out, the discomfort too much for him,"Gotta get ready for work, j- just wanted to say hi so...hi." He tucked his hands into his pockets, rocking awkwardly as they stood there in silence with Zaine's black eyes boring into his very soul.

"Let me show you out then", the larger man offered, moving around him to head to the door. Kortez was ashamed to admit that he watched his broad back muscles rippling as he followed behind him.

When Zaine stopped moving, he forced his eyes up only to find him staring at him again with a smirk on his lips.

Embarrassed at being busted, he kept his head low as he moved pasted the man, ignoring the heat that streaked up his spine. "I'll uh see you around I guess?", Kortez squeaked out, shuffling awkwardly outside the door. He was about three seconds away from booking it the hell outta there.

"I will see to it", Zaine promised, winking at him before he shut the door. Kortez didn't waste a single second before running back to his apartment and locking the door and bolting the dead bolt and the chain.

Kortez leaned against his front door, eyes squeezed shut as his chest rose and fell as he sucked in air like a greedy beggar. He brought his hand up to his heart, feeling the frantic thumping of his heartbeat. He felt as if he couldn't breath over there and only once he had left Zaine's abode that his respiratory systems started up again.

God, what was happening to him? He had never felt like this before. He felt as if Zaine was like Kryptonite to his Superman; the way his sheer presence made his body just burn from the inside out. He didn't even want to check his panties; he could already feel the wetness dripping down his thigh.

"What the hell was that?", he asked himself once he returned to his proper senses. He didn't even want to think about how he embarrassed himself; why did he have to come up with some lie to leave? He was a grown man and Zaine was a relative stranger.

He didn't even want to think about the sex dreams anymore. He pushed himself off the door, making his way to the kitchen for the coffee he promised himself.

Endnotes: I'm gonna be honest; might have to take an unwanted break becuz my laptop is fucked rn and I'm in college so that's not good. I'm gonna go to IT in the morning. I just wanted y'all to know so I went ahead and posted some updates.