🥀

Normal POV

Cayenne and Terri had returned Kortez home safely as promised.

Cayenne had also withheld her scolding, which Kortez was both grateful and too drunk to care about. She had led him to his bathroom incase he threw up and left some aspirin on his nightstand before kissing his forehead with a whispered 'I'll call you in the morning' and left.

Only when the front door shut did Kortez gather himself enough to scramble off the bathroom floor. He wasn't drunk enough to throw up, so he just brushed his teeth and sat his jewelry on the counter. He would have to send Terri a Starbucks gift card for being a saint and taking off his jewelry and bagging it in the car. He honestly didn't have the patience for that; he barely could keep his eyes open. He stripped down to his underwear as he moved over to his bed, putting on his purple durag. He stood lifelessly in place, falling asleep momentarily stand up with his back facing his bed.

Within a single breath, Zaine was suddenly standing over him, his strong defined arms wrapped around him with his mouth latched onto his. Kortez melted against his lips, his legs practically giving out under him. He was drowning in him; and he welcomed a watery death. His strong tongue explored his mouth with expertise as he gripped his wrists in his, holding them in his own.

It was only then that he realized this wasn't a dream. His eyes went to the size of saucers, "Z- Zaine?", he shrieked against his lips as he managed to push him away, "W-wh- what are you doing here?", he demanded, head still dizzy as he drew away to look at him. How did he get in his apartment? Where did he come from?

His breath hitched as he saw the deep red eyes staring back at him. There was no hiding it now, no club lights or eyes playing tricks on him. His eyes were red.

Those same red eyes that stared into the depth of his soul and never broke their gaze. "I need to taste you.", he finally spoke, voice grave and face on the verge of wrecked- no starvation. "You've been taunting me for far too long", he growled, inhaling deeply, "you smell divine", he purred hotly, nosing up the column of his throat. His cock stirred painfully in his trousers and Kortez felt it all. Every inch.

He whimpered when he felt a heartbeat in his kitty as he mouthed at his soft spot.

Fuck it felt so good...

So good...

And so wrong.

"Wha'?", Kortez slurred, once again snapping out of his pleasure filled daze. "N- no Zaine!", he hissed as he began to struggle against him embrace. This was wrong and insane! So insane! This was a nightmare in disguise and he needed to wake up immediately.

His fighting and combatance was rewarded with dominance as he was pushed onto his bed face first. Kortez fought to stand on weak limbs as he was pinned onto his stomach. He hated that tiny part of his brain that had acknowledged and reminded him of his past thoughts of him having him dominating him from behind. He tensed as his rippled body molded against his naked back.

Zaine's breath caressed his neck like flames, Kortez's body breaking in a cold sweat, "Why must you be so cruel, when I've been so very good for you.", he murmured in a voice three octaves deep. Kortez tensed as he slowly dragged his hand up his thigh, "Made you feel so good?" His lips connected to his throat, kissing up his neck and Kortez was immediately putty in his hands.

Kortez' hips shot forward in surprise and Zaine was cupping his cunt and applying pressure. Kortez let out a breathless moan as his fingers massaged his slit. He wanted nothing more than for him to rip off his panties, the fabric teasing him just as, if not more than Zaine himself.

The mysterious man continued to whisper the dirtiest things into his ear as if teasing him with the promise of things he could have. Things that made his body flush thrice over and his heart beat with a furiousity. Kortez was still too enthralled by his words as he was rolled onto his back and his legs spread to reveal his soaking wet pussy, his panties damp and clinging to his wetness outlining ever fold and petal of his pussy. He stared at the ceiling as he tried to regain his breathing.