Chapter 9

(No Ones POV)

Y/N ran through the woods not daring to look back. She was freaked out by her dream. She could barely think straight. That's probably the reason why her legs won't stop running, even though they feel as though they were going to fall off. She pushed the pain to the back of her mind.

As she was running she heard water. Her ears perked up. A good swim would be a good thing for her right now. I mean she has to get the dream out of her mind somehow. Though its not the best weather for this. It's August and its already starting to get chilly in Virginia. Y/N slowed down as she got closer to the sound of water. She then came to a cliff. It was a waterfall going down about 50 ft.

She looked down contemplating the jump. It was a pretty big jump. "Fuck it." She muttered and ran towards the edge of the cliff. She did a flip in the air and then got into a diving position before she hit the water. As she met the water a splash erupted. She resurfaced with a small smile on her face. She moved her short hair off her head. She swam until  what seemed like forever. After a while she decided to leave.

As she got out her soaked clothes hugged her toned body. She noticed this and began stripping. After getting down to just her boxers and sports bra she ran into the woods again. She eventually made her way back home.

She opened the door and her whole pack was standing there looking confused. It was quiet for a little until someone finally spoke. "Where were you Y/N?" Shawn asked. Justin joined in. "Yeah you've been gone all night and morning, not to mention your soaking wet in only your boxers and bra."

She sighed heading upstairs to her room. Her packs eyes still on her. "Its a long story. I have to change, I feel gross. Don't wait for me. I'll be right behind you." She said turning around to look at her pack. They were all hesitant. "Are you sure Y/N? You don't look so good." Kehlani asked looking a little concerned. "Yes I'm sure and I've never been better." The alpha lied through her teeth. If she were human her pack would've instantly known she was lying. But she's gotten really good at masking her hearts heartbeat so it won't skip a beat when she lies.

She nodded and nudged her head towards the door giving them the sign to leave already. Everyone left except Camila. "You know you're not fooling me Y/N. You're gonna tell me what happened later even if I have to break your jaw to get it out of you." After her words she left. Y/N turned around and left thought the door closing it on the way out.

Y/N sighed and went to her shower. She stripped once again and entered the shower. Once she felt the warm water her tensed figure started to loosen up. She took only a ten minute  shower not wanting to be late for school. She put lotion on her body before putting on her clothes. She then applied leave in conditioner to her short curly hair. She looked at herself in the mirror. She spotted the dark bags under her eyes. Her face looked tired. She loves her sleep and the last time she looked so bad was the last time she saw her father alive, but that was totally different situation.

After putting on her rings and other jewelry she looked in the mirror once more satisfied with her look and headed off to school . She wasn't looking forward to see Lauren at school at all. In fact she was dreading it. She wanted to avoid her at all costs. She figured its better to stay away from her. Even though that's the last thing she wants to do right now. She knows Brad will probably try to get with Lauren but she knew she had to step away. It was best for her safety.
================================================================
She walked into the school and everyone looked to her. Which is a normal thing that happens, so she was pretty much used to it. She looked around and saw boys and girls checking her out. She couldn't help but laugh at them.

She made her way to her class. But before she could make it to her first period someone stepped in front of her. Their faces only a few inches apart. Grim sighed knowing who it was the minute she looked into the girls eyes. Lauren.