Chapter 4.

*Y/n's Outfit*

(Y/n's POV)

I woke up to the sound of a growl. I got up and roamed the house only in my boxers and sports bra not thinking to much about the noise. After I'm done roaming around I checked the time. 6:55. I'm early what the hell. That's a little weird.

Out of nowhere I hear a another growl louder this time. It was coming outside. I could tell it wasn't one of my packs so I went outside to check the woods. Our house is right by the woods. The woods are pretty much our backyard. I hurriedly go downstairs and go to the backyard.

When I got outside I was met by a certain set of red eyes with black veins on the side. I put my hand to the side my claws coming out in case I have to fight.

"What do you want Bread?" I growl. "It's Brad, Mikaelson!" He yelled out. Before I could respond he spoke up with his annoying voice."I came here to tell you that you need to stay away from the girl," he said trying to act confident. "The "girl" has a name. Also who the hell are you to tell me what to do," I husked out my voice becoming deeper by the second. "I am going to turn her Y/n," he said a smirk plastered on his face. "You can't do that Bradley, don't wage a war you cannot beat," I said as one of my eyes were turning a dark red. The other a dark hazel. I could feel my veins popping out.

"If a war is what you want Mikaelson it's a war you shall get," he said. "Leave her alone and there won't have to be a war," I said with venom laced in the sentence and my voice. "Ahhh I see what's going on here. You want her too. Well the only way you will have her is if you battle me or we wage a war," he said the whole time watching my every move.

"I will not wage a war with you Bradley," I said my voice coming out strained from irritation.

"There is no other way," he said smirking. "Oh but there is one actually," I said my voice sounding factly. I could mark her and make her mine but that would make me as bad as him. "By all means explain," he said. "Now why would I do that?" I said now I am the one smirking. I don't want to give him any leverage. I also know he hates my curt responses like that."It doesn't matter what you do. I am officially waging war," He said.

"On the next full moon by the old battle ground. If you don't show it means you don't care what I do with the girl, and believe me I will do things with her," he said. I growled at him, just thinking about him touching green eyes gets me furious, my eyes somehow got darker. My fangs are out by now and are ready to be used and believe me I wanna use them. "If you don't show she will be mine. If you lose she will be mine. But if you win I will allow her to be yours, but remember Y/n this battle is to the death. Until one of us is to die first," he said trying to intimidate me by his scrawny voice.

"Believe me I will be there. Don't worry about that but in the interim of the war you will leave the girl alone," I said finally agreeing. "Only if you do too," he said the smirk never leaving his face. "That's impossible and you know it," I said growing more and more irritated just by looking at him. "Exactly," he said. "It is only fair I can be by her cause she likes me," I said feeling confident by being able to say she likes me more. "Fine, whatever she will be mine either way," he said. I gave out a low growl in response.

"Now that we are done here leave off my land, and don't come back," I said watching his every move. "I can do whate-," I interrupted him before he could speak. "And don't come back!" I roared most likely waking my pack and everything else in a miles distance. With that he left from my sight and from the woods.

I sighed from the new found situation and stress. God I hate him. As I made my way inside I saw my pack coming down the stairs hurriedly. "Calm down I am fine," I said once they all saw me they let out a sigh of relief. "What happened," my brother Justin asked. "Bradley," I said. Once his name left my mouth they all rolled their eyes. "What does that maggot want," he asked. "He just waged a war between me and him," I said. Camila gasped with the new found information as everyone else stared at me agape.