Chapter 14

(No ones POV)
*your outfit*
*two months later*

Y/N had still not gotten anything from Elijah. She's been worrying about him since he left. Lauren and Y/N haven't much spoken since that day they kissed. Y/N to preoccupied with trying to protect Lauren, protect her family, and trying to find Elijah. When Lauren and Y/N did talk it was about nothing serious. Lauren knew something was off with Y/N she just didn't know what and she knew that Y/N would tell her either. So Lauren stopped trying with Y/N. They were still friends but Lauren came to accept the fact that they would probably be nothing more than just friends.

Not that Lauren was looking for a relationship anyway. While at school Ally, Normani, and Lauren made a bunch of new friends. They were pretty popular and well liked in their new school. Because Lauren and Y/N don't talk a lot anymore Lauren started become more comfortable with Brad. Genuinely comfortable and she was starting to develop a slight crush on him. Of course in the beginning when Brad still wouldn't leave Lauren alone Y/N took action, even though she didn't talk to Lauren much. It annoyed Lauren that Y/N could make time to stick up for her but not make time for her.

One day while Y/N was yelling at Brad to leave Lauren alone, Lauren snapped and yelled at Y/N. Of course it took Y/N off guard that Lauren would yell at her for that reason. So she stopped defending Lauren all together. That was about a month and a half ago. Though Y/N made sure Lauren was always safe. It irritated Y/N to see Lauren genuinely enjoying Brad, but she couldn't do anything about it. If he made her happy then so be it.

But Today was a brand new day. Y/N was awakened by Camilla, the usual school day routine. She reluctantly got up and picked out her outfit. The whole house got ready and left together. While the pack was walking inside they school they notice there was a commotion outside the school parking lot. It was Lauren, Brad and his Vamps. Brad had just asked Lauren to be his girlfriend. Lauren surprisingly  to the pack, said yes to him. The pack all had nasty faces, Y/N's the worst out of all of them. She stood there arms crossed watching them hug. She scoffed and turned around leaving the disgusting scene she had just witnessed. Her pack not too far behind.

After twenty minutes they left to their classes. Classes were like any other day. It's was sixth period which was the one class Y/N had with both Lauren and Brad. Y/N knew that it wouldn't be easy but she would have to get through it somehow. She tried to ignore them she really did but she could feel Brad's eyes on her. She turned around and saw the two cuddled up together. Brad made eye contact with Y/N and smirked. He cuddled more into her while she watched. She clenched her jaw and kept staring. She drowned everything else out and kept her eyes trained on the couple. She didn't notice she her hand was crushing the chair next to her. It made noises so the whole class watched as her left hand was destroying the chair.

"Y/n" her teacher called. "Y/N!" The teacher got louder this time trying to get the Alphas attention. Y/N turned around facing the teacher everyone's eyes on her and the broken chair. "Are you okay Y/N?" She finally came out of her haze and noticed the worried looking teacher and the broken chair. She lifted her hand up quickly. "Uhhh.." she turned back to Brad and Lauren. Lauren was staring at her intently watching her every move. Y/N's eyes moved from Lauren to Brad. He had a smug face she stood up from her chair about to lunge at Brad when a hand stopped her.

"She's fine, I'm gonna take her out on a walk." Y/N was about to go again not even caring about the person holding her shoulder back. Before she could walk the person turned Y/N's face and they looked into each other's eyes. "Madison?" Y/N asked with wide eyes. "Come on let's get out of here." Madison said. Y/N grabbed her things and left Madison leading her out with their hands now intertwined.

Lauren watched the interaction between the two and couldn't help that pang in her stomach. She was jealous, she watched as the Madison girl grabbed Y/N's face. They were so close it looked like they were about to kiss. Lauren already hated that girl. Brad noticed her attitude and tried to take her attention off of Y/N but she didn't budge. Lauren stood up watching the two girls leave. She walked outside the classroom her teacher surprisingly not say anything to her and Brad didn't go after her.