Chapter 12

(No ones POV)

Y/N pulled out the piece of paper that Bonnie had in her hand. There was a bit of dried blood covering it but you could clearly see the name on it.

Elijah walked over to Y/N looking down at her hand. He looked at her both making eye contact then he looked down at her hand again. Y/N offered the parchment to him and he took it. He read it in his mind clearly.

"It's not safe here for them Y/N. I need you to take them back to Virginia with you." Elijah said referring to Hayley and Hope.

"And what about you? I can't let you stay here by yourself." Y/N said.

"I'm not going to stay here. I'm going to find Rebekah and Kol. You must stick together and you need to be there for your pack. Once I find them we will head to Virginia. You have my word." He tells Y/N reassuringly.

Y/N hesitates but eventually nods. Elijah pulls his niece in for a hug. For some reason it felt like he was saying goodbye, like he knew something that they didn't. After their embrace he hugged Hope.

Hayley was last. She had a tear in her eye scared of what was happening or what was going to happen. They hugged for a bit longer than the others. Hayley pulled away from the hug and kissed Elijah. After a few seconds they broke the kiss, their lips still lingering though.

"I love you Hayley." Elijah says planting his head on hers. "I love you more." Hayley says lifting her head from his and staring into his eyes. They let go of each other.

Elijah told Hope and Hayley to go to their car which was parked across the street. They both nodded and headed off.

"What aren't you telling me Elijah?" Y/N said knowing her Uncle all too well.

He looked at her. "I don't know if I will make it back. I know what Esther wants and I won't let her have it." He says walking toward a window and looking out of it.

"What does she want?" Y/N asked.

"You." Elijah said turning around and looking his niece in the eyes.

"What? What are you talking about why would she want me." Y/N asked.

"She wanted all of you since you were young. You, your brother, and your sister. But I thought when your father and I sent her back to the other side that she wouldn't be able to get out. But I guess the Ancestors really want you." Elijah said.

"I don't get it though. Why does she want all of us?" Y/N said still confused.

"She doesn't want your siblings anymore Y/N. She only wants you. You see.." he turned back to the window.

"When she found out that Justin was born she was ecstatic with the potential power. Then you came along not far after. And then of course Hope. We kept her as far away as we could. Your mother and father did everything to keep them from all of you. Even from the other side she sent people for Hope, and your parents gave up their lives for her. And of course you know in the process of getting Hope back from your grandmothers followers she had her Vampire side taken from her. And then she had Justin's Magic side taken when he was kidnapped to Mystic Falls with those witches. When they both had parts of each side taken from them they became weak in her eyes." Elijah continued whilst walking around the room stopping at the family portrait of everyone.

"So you became her last option. She had witches try to find ways to kill you, but they couldn't find anything. Then when you became not only an Alpha but a True Alpha she wanted your power more than anything in her life. Y/N you must understand that you are the most powerful being alive. But all things have weaknesses and she is desperate to find yours. And Believe me she will." Elijah sighed and sat down in a chair.

"She has many people around the world trying to find yours. She is so eager that she has vampires working along side her." Something clicked in your head. Brad. That's why he was acting that way. They're the ones who killed Bonnie. You felt anger bubble inside of you, they will pay for what they did to her.

"So the reason I believe I won't make it back is because she has grown strong Y/N, even stronger than me. She has The Ancestors, witches, and vampires are on her side. She also has the last of the white oak stake. I know she will use it to her advantage. That's the reason why I need to find Kol and Rebekah. I can't let her get to them. Whether that results in my death or not." He has one of his hands propped up on the chair handle. That same hand carrying his head.

"Elijah you can't go. You can't die on me too." Y/N said walking up to her Uncle. "You said you wouldn't leave us. What about Always and Forever?" He stood up and looked at her.

"Always and Forever will last in this family whether I live or not. Y/N if I do not survive you must promise me two things." He said looking you in your eyes.

"You need to look out for your siblings. You're stronger than them you need to protect them." You nodded at his words. "And you must not turn off your humanity. If you do you will make mistakes that you won't be able to take back. I know this Y/N because I've been through it. You mustn't let that happen okay?" He grabbed your nape and you laid your head on his.

All you did was nod. Y/N could only promise one. She was already going insane from the dream with her father. Now this was happening. Not to mention that she also had a pack and Lauren. Lauren, she needed to protect her now more than ever. Y/N knew what her weakness was even if she barely knew the girl. It was Lauren. Lauren was your weakness.

"I need to go now. And So do you." Elijah said. Not breaking your heads apart yet he spoke once more.

"Always and Forever Y/N."

"Always and Forever."
================================================================

AN: Short little update. The next update will be longer I promise. But for now here you go. Stay safe I love youuu!

-Rae