Chapter 3.

(Y/n's POV)

"Anytime," I said. A short latina, that was with the green eyed girl , ran up to me and gave me a hug. "Thank you so much," she said with a sincere look on her face. I don't really do hugs so I was a little awkward, but she wouldn't let go so slowly I wrapped my arms around her waist. After a few seconds she let go of me smiling. I tried to do my best and smile back. Then the other girl that was with them spoke up. "Yeah thank you, that wasn't going to go anywhere good," she said. I just gave them a nod and a smug smile. Showing them I understood.

"What just happened?" Crystal said with a confused look on her face. "Bread wanted her to go and have dinner with them, she had said no and he kept bugging so I stepped in seeing that they looked uncomfortable," I said pointing to the green eyed girl when I had said "her". "Are you guys okay?" Tyler spoke up next to Crystal. "Yeah we're fine just happy that she had showed up," this time the green eyed girl pointed at me. They all nodded. "Well why don't we leave so we can go to dinner, I'm hungry," Dinah said, everyone else nodding in agreement. "Alright let's go," I said.

As we made our way to our cars everyone went in Crystal's car except Dinah and the two other girls that were with the green eyed girl. They went in the green eyed girls car it only being able to hold three people. "So I guess I'm riding with you," the green eyed girl said. "I guess so," I said opening the door to the passenger seat earning a smile from her. I closed the door took out my keys and started the car. I was following behind Crystal's car not knowing where we're going. "So I haven't seen you around before," I said looking at her for a moment before turning back to the road in front of me. "My friends and I had just moved to Beacon Hills," she said earning a nod from me. "So your Y/n?" She said looking at me. "Yup," I said popping the p at then end. "And you're green eyes," I said, she giggled at the nickname I gave her. "So what brought you to Beacon Hills?" I asked. "Our parents all work at the same company, they had asked them to move to a different location and our parents all accepted," she said. "Can I ask another question?" I said. "Yeah go ahead," she said with a smile. "What's your name?" I smiled when she laughed. "My name's Lauren Jauregui," she said extending her hand for me to shake. I used my right hand to shake it. "It's nice to meet you Lauren," we both laughed at our goofiness.

We arrived at Denny's. I shook my head knowing that Reece and Kehlani picked the place, it being there favorite place to eat.

I got out the car opening the passenger side door for Lauren again. She thanked me and we made our way inside. We sat at a booth. Crystal and Tyler were next to each other. Next to Tyler was Dinah, Daniel, and Camila. Across from Dinah was Normani. Ally was across from Daniel as Shawn was across from Camila. I was in the middle of Camila and Justin. Lauren was in front of me. Reece was on her right side. Selena was next to Justin. Then Luke and Calum on the end of the big booth.

The waitress came up to us asking for our drinks. She went through all of us me being last. She winked at me after I told her my drink. When she left she was really swaying her hips trying to catch my attention. When the waitress came back she gave us our drinks. As I was about to grab mine from her she touched my hand and smiled. I grabbed my drink and laughed to myself. She then asked us if we made up our minds for the food. We all nodded and she took down what we wanted. I saw green eyes glaring at her when I looked up from the menu. I looked to the waitress and she was biting her lip looking at me. We all told her our order and she left. I looked at green eyes again and she was playing with the rings on her fingers. I grabbed her hand. "Are you okay green eyes?" I asked concern laced in my voice. She smiled her mood changing. "Yeah I'm fine," I smiled at her not noticing I still had her hand in mine. When I noticed I had her hand I squeezed it and let go not trying to make her uncomfortable.

I don't even know why I held her hand. I am not really fond of people. I have humongous trust issues especially from everything that has happened in my fucked up life. I am really surprising myself though. I can't trust her completely yet. What if she is a hunter? What if she is secretly with Bread. The negatives in my head coming out from their hiding place. I immediately shifted in my position and put on my emotionless facade.