Panakes Sleepover

Sophie had come over and let Keefe wrap his arm around her after he's started pouting. He knew this would be a great night.

Everyone decided it was time to move all the sleeping bags into their places. They'd decided to sleep in the Ruewen's living room area. They arranged their sleeping bags in that same circle, except with a few changes. The order this time was Sophie, Dex, Fitz, Linh, Marella, Biana, Tam, and Keefe, then back to Sophie. They, of course, didn't go to sleep for a long time, deciding to actually play Two Truths and a Lie, without the awkward interruptions.

"Well", Biana said, wanting to go first, "I like someone at Foxfire, Sophie's misery in dresses bring me great joy-" "WE ALL KNOW THAT ONE'S TRUE, BI", Foster suddenly interrupted. "OH HUSH BEFORE I MAKE YOU PUT ON MAKEUP! Anyways, last one is Dex's panic ring is my least favorite accessory," Biana finished. "Heyyyy!", Dex whined, "Oh wait, that was the lie wasn't it?". "Well duh! Dex, your turn," Biana said.

And so it went until everyone was finally exhausted out of their minds. "G'nite everyone!", Keefe shouted and scooted closer to Miss F, "Goodnight Foster, sweet dreams." He placed a small kiss on her forehead.

Sophie P.O.V
Everyone said goodnight while Sophie just sat there, wide awake. This was the time her anxieties came creeping in the most. All these awful what-ifs ran through her head at a billion miles per hour. She couldn't stand it any longer. Sophie got up and went to sit underneath Calla's tree.

"Thought I'd find you here," a familiar voice said. It was a voice she'd been wondering about he'd been awfully quiet.

"What's up Fitz?", Sophie asked, "you never told the group what you wanted to say earlier." "Well... You know how I have a bunch of pressure to be with a really powerful woman, being the Vacker heir and all?", Fitz asked, twisting his Cognate rings, Sophie nodded, "I... Don't want a woman." His voice was very low, as if he was scared. Sophie immediately wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug. "So... The boy you like?" she questioned with a raised eyebrow, already having a feeling she knew who it was. "Dex," Fitz laughed, hugging her. "I knew it!" Sophie grinned.

"Fitzy? Foster?", another voice called. This time, it was the voice of her boyfriend. "We couldn't sleep, so we woke up the others to come and find you guys," Biana's voice called as she came up the hill. "Guys, Sophie and I were talking about what I wanted to tell you all earlier," Fitz sucked in a breath, "I'm gay." "Really?", Biana's eyes widened, "me too!". "And me!", Dex raised his arm. "This was pretty obvious, but me too!" Linh laughed. "I am too, so is Maruca," Marella nodded. "I'm aroace, so is Wylie," Tam gave Fitz fingerguns with his painted nails (black of course). "Wait wait, Maruca likes girls?", Biana asked. Marella nodded and Biana looked away, hiding a small blush.

"Alright, so what'd you come out here for?", Keefe asked, directing his (and everyone else's) attention to Sophie. "Hm?", Sophie asked, avoiding the question. "C'mon Foster, obviously you were outside for a reason, you and Fitzy came out here separately, you can't hide from me," Keefe said, causing her to shrug and admit she was getting anxious.

"Alright well, let's all head inside," Biana waved to the others, shooting Sophie a wink as she left. She and Keefe grabbed some blankets and pillows, then went back out.

"This is nice," she and Keefe were huddled up against Calla's tree, snuggling in blankets, listening to her hopeful songs on her iPod. "Agreed, Foster, agreed," Keefe layed his head on Sophie's, which was on his shoulder. She could stay like this forever. "Do you want to talk about it Foster? I know you're still anxious," Keefe suggested, not forcefully. Sophie sighed, knowing Keefe could read her way too well. "Nah, let's just stay here," she responded, not wanting to break the peaceful atmosphere. She turned over on her side, resting her head on her pillow. Keefe turned over with her and wrapped a strong arm around her waist, his body positioning matching hers. Sophie felt herself drifting off to sleep, not having any nightmares this time, only dreams of her and Keefe, together and happy.

Keefe P.O.V (It's been too long lol)
"Awwwwwww, well look how cute! I can't wake them up!", a voice said, maybe Linh's, as Keefe drifted out of his sleepiness. "I certainly can," another voice, which sounded like Marella, responded, "WAKE UP!". Sophie started to shift and Keefe could practically feel her eyebrows knitting together, it was obvious the yelling had scared her, Keefe instinctively wrapped his arms tighter around her and whispered, "It's alright Sophie, I've got you," wait... They were asleep together?!? 'Oh Grady is so gonna kill me,' Keefe thought to himself. Sophie got up and rubbed her eyes, looking absolutely adorable in Keefe's professional opinion.

"Guys?", she said as she slowly lifted herself up, "what are we doing out here?". "You tell us lovebirds! We woke up and you two were missing!", Biana told them, obviously not pleased. "Foster was feeling like sleeping out here after she got anxious last night, so I stayed here with her, mystery solved!". Sophie nodded, confirming his story to be true. "Okay well, we should go inside, my aunt and uncle are probably going to wake up soon and I don't want them to catch you two out here alone, sleeping together," Dex said, helping Sophie to her feet. The group gathered all their pillows, blankets, and sleeping bags and put them in their proper places. They all sat patiently in the living area, Fitz somehow still sleeping, as they waited for Edaline and Grady to wake up. Eventually, after breakfast, the group had to go about their days. Biana had to work with her mother on some Vanishing tricks, Fitz was lugged along with her, Marella had to go help her mother, Linh and Tam had to work with Wylie on ability training, Dex was babysitting the triplets later that day, and so it left just Keefe with Sophie. Keefe was, for obvious reasons (*cough cough* Cassius), in no rush to get back to the Shores of Solace, so he decided to "stay with Foster and chill for a while". He was excited to get some alone time with her. These days just keep getting better.

Hey! Author here! How did you like Keefe finally getting a chapter in his perspective?