Quick meme chapter

Okay so basically this chapter is like a meme of what they're like while shopping at Walmart, next chapter will be them actually watching the movies.

The crew at Walmart:

Sophie: immediately goes to look for what they came for

Biana: darts to the makeup section

Linh: basically wanders around in awe of all the stuff there

Marella: glaring at people who look at Linh funny, looking at Linh like she's the most precious person to ever exist

Maruca: smirking at the couples before joining Biana

Dex: heads straight (lol unlike him) to the video game area, also looks at Legos

Keefe: goes with Dex while messing with everything

Fitz: tries to help Sophie but ends up getting "lost" in the men's clothing section

Wylie: following Keefe and Dex to make sure they don't make too much of a mess and laughing

Tam: actually helping Sophie

Random lines that would definitely be said during this time:

Sophie: "Dang it, where is everyone?!? Oh- hey Tam, didn't see you there"

Biana: "Do you have this in (random shade, lol, Shade)? No? How about... (begins listing off a bunch of shades to the poor store worker)"

Linh: "Oooh! Look at that, that looks cool, hey babe, what do you think about this one? Yeah me too!"

Marella: (silently glaring at random people who give Linh dirty looks), "Yeah, I think it looks great, good job Linh"

Maruca: (smirking), "Oh, hey Bi, do they have this in (same shade Biana asked about)? No? How about (literally the same as Biana)"

Dex: Keefe! Look at this game! It looks so cool! (Smiling so deep his dimples look like face cave-ins)

Keefe: "Ooh, what's that? Hmm where's Foster? Dex, look, that looks cool!"

Fitz: "Hmm, where's Sophie and everyone else? Where am I? Huh, those clothes are nice, I wonder if they'd look good with...."

Wylie: "We're totally getting kicked out"

Tam: "Hey Soph", (sinks into the shadows before calling out that he finally found what they came for)

Security guard: "STOP TOUCHING EVERYTHING, GET OUTTA HERE!" (Kicks Keefe out for disturbing the showcases)

(Keefe, Dex, Wylie, Marella, Maruca, Linh, Fitz, and Biana wait outside while Sophie and Tam pay for the popcorn maker so that they can get the Obscurer and teleport back without being seen)