The Song

Keefe:

Keefe pulled out the guitar he'd bought a year ago and began to play one of the songs he'd taught himself for Sophie, All of Me by a guy called John Legend. Whoever this dude was could sing, it was incredible in Keefe's opinion. He'd also taught himself songs called Perfect, Pretty Brown Eyes, and A Thousand Years. The last one was sung by a woman, but it matched them so perfectly he had to learn it.

Sophie:

Keefe pulled out a guitar and began to play a song she'd know anywhere. All of Me by John Legend. It had been one of Sophie's most played songs on her iPod for years now, an- Keefe's singing cut off her thoughts about the song. His voice was sweet but low, he was an incredible singer. Sophie felt her hand come over her mouth. He seemed so familiar with the song, so comfortable. She started to sway along and by the end of the song, they were both crying. Sophie waited for Keefe to put the guitar down and tackled him with a giant hug. "It was so perfect Keefe, thank you," Sophie said as Keefe hugged her back. Keefe kissed her deeply, his large hands running through her hair as she sank into his warmth. When they broke apart, Sophie said, "I cannot believe you got a guitar, when did you even get a guitar?". "Eh, I actually just showed Dex one that I borrowed from the Forbidden Cities and he made me one. It was about a year and a half ago," Keefe responded nonchalantly, "I also know some more songs if you wanna hear them when we get back home?". Sophie nodded and kissed him again. She couldn't believe the sweet thoughtful, incredible guy in her arms was actually her boyfriend. Sophie nuzzled into Keefe's neck to feel the warmth of his skin against hers.

(Okay, I kinda feel like I'm dragging this out and I'm not that good at writing back to back romance, so I'm just going to put in brief descriptions)

Sophie reaction to Keefe's gifts:

"Keefe they're incredible! I love them so much," Sophie laughed at the tunics then trailed off, starting to read his "reasons for loving her, from a-z".

A: Absolutely incredible
B: Bravest person I've ever met
C: Cute when you worry
D: Dreadful inability to dress up
(You get the point)

Keefe's reaction to his gift, plus a bit of fluff:

"F- Wha- I can't-," Keefe stammered. Sophie had never seen him so flustered, it was a little bit odd, but she liked it. He'd seemed to manage to compose himself enough to speak again as he'd said, "This is absolutely breathtaking Foster, I'll treasure it forever." He thumbed through the book, looking for some of his favorite moments. He passed their flight on Silveny, his attempt to "teach" her how to skip rocks, his betrayal, him finding her on that beach, her reaction to his paintings, and so many more. "Y'know Foster, there's one more thing you need to have," Keefe said sneakily. Sophie shot him a questioning look, then he pulled out a notebook of gold. Sophie sucked in a breath and saw he was crying. She was also crying now. She opened his book to find endless amounts of pictures of her, done in gorgeous detail, choking up. "Keefe... Me?", Sophie asked, thinking of how intent she once was to see the gold book's contents. "Yeah, Foster. You," Keefe replied intensely. They set their gifts down and went for a quick swim, getting out about half an hour later because they were already hungry. Keefe led Sophie to one of the bathrooms so that she could clean herself up as she saw fit, which of course was going to be taking a shower since they both didn't want ocean water on them for the rest of the day. Once Keefe had finished his shower, gotten dressed in a casual dark blue tunic and black pants, and fixed his hair, he went to check on Sophie, knocking on the door. "Come in!", Sophie shouted. "Heya Foster, what are y-", Keefe was cut off by his own laughter at the sight of Sophie attempting to dry her hair. (We're just gonna act like Elves have blow dryers real quick, cuz idk if they do) "Okay, that's enough of that," Keefe said, getting a raised eyebrow from Sophie, "gimme." Keefe held out his hands and Sophie turned off the blow dryer to hand it to her boyfriend. Sophie was wearing a yellow tunic and some pale leggings. Keefe sat Sophie down on a stool he dragged in, and began to work on her long, silky blond hair. Sophie sat there, completely calm, Keefe never once had the dryer on a spot too long, or had the heat a bit too high. He somehow knew exactly what she needed. Once he was done, he asked if she wanted any specific hair style from him. She said she wanted a loose bun, so he got to work on it immediately, pulling her hair into an intricate, yet comfortable bun. They went down to the beach once again to eat the pasta Sophie had prepared that morning.

They went to the Forbidden Cities for snacks at about 11 PM, giggling and laughing the whole time. This day may have had a rough start, but it was absolutely incredible.

When they got home, they saw Marella and Linh immediately, they were on the couch cuddled up, watching a human movie and eating popcorn. Even though they'd done it with their friends a couple times a month since they'd watched Harry Potter, it seemed much more intimate with just the two of them. "Hey guys, happy anniversary," Linh said, looking back. Marella hmm'ed her agreement, keeping all her attention on Linh. "You too!", Sophie said cheerily. "Yep," Keefe said, popping the "p". They got closer to Maruca and Biana's room and knocked on the door. "Yes?", Biana shouted, obviously not wanting to stand up and walk away from Maruca, who she'd been dating for a few months now. "Just checking in and saying goodnight guys," Sophie called through the door. They continued onto their own room and layed on the bed, sighing contently. "Pajama time?", Sophie asked. Keefe nodded so they went to the closets and got dressed, hurrying back to each other, not wanting to spend a single moment more than necessary away from one another. They quickly afterwards fell asleep as they always did. Wrapped in each other's arms cuddling.

Cute and fluffy! I love to write these cute chapters, they're so fun, though I also love to write drama lol. Anywaysssss, hope you enjoyed, baiiiii