5 More Years

5 and a half years after their wedding, Sophie:
Okay but first, ages and family tree and stuff :P

Wylie: 31
Fitz: 29
Keefe: 28
Linh: 28
Tam: 28
Marella: 27
Sophie: 27
Dex: 27
Maruca: 27
Biana: 27

How long they've been together:

Fitz and Dex Vacker-Dizznee : 6 years
Marella and Linh Redek-Song: 10 years
Maruca and Biana Vacker: 8 years
Keefe and Sophie Foster: 10 years

Their kiddos:

Fitz and Dex: adopted a 2 y/o girl called Rylen Vacker-Dizznee
Marella and Linh: adopted a 3 y/o boy called Kai Redek-Song
Maruca and Biana: adopted a 2 y/o girl called Faun Vacker
Keefe and Sophie: (they have the most kids of course) 4 y/o girl called Jolie Calla Foster, 2 1/2 y/o boy called Kenric Astin Foster, Sophie is 7 months pregnant with a girl who will be called Emma Rose Foster.

(They all actually ended up being Bad Matches due to their refusal to get their lists and Sophie never fixed her status)

Now, desc. for all the kids:

Rylen: pale baby girl with sky blue eyes and straight black hair that goes past her chin, but not to her shoulders, Fitz often gives her pigtails and buns bc yes!
Faun: golden brown skin color with curly brown hair and sky blue eyes, she also has dark freckles
Kai: similar skin tone to Faun, shaggy black hair, freckles for days
Jolie: definitely Keefe's daughter by her appearance. She has his same crooked smirk and his ice blue eyes, but with her mom's flecks of gold in them, her hair is just as perfect as The Hair™ and she has most of Keefe's features, except she has Sophie's nose.
Kenric: Sophie's child, all around. He has her skin color, hair shade, and facial features, but he also got his father's grin and his eyes have an outer ring of ice blue, fading quickly into a chocolate brown.

Their estate names bc why not:

Endal's: Bellturn
Vacker-Dizznee's: Blossomfall
Vacker's: Graceview
Redek-Song's: Ivywood
Song's (aka Tam's): Sorenvale
Foster's: Alleuverature

Sophie:

Keefe was in the kitchen, making breakfast for the kids, when Sophie walked into Kenric's room to wake him up. "Kenric, baby, we need to wake up so we can see all your cousins, and aunties and uncles, and grandma and grandpa, and even the Black Swan, but you need to get dressed first," Sophie spoke to her son in a low voice, knowing that he, like his mother, was not a morning person. "Mamaaaaa," Kenric whined, "I'm tired!". "I know buddy, but we need to get up, okay?", Sophie coaxed her son, really wishing she'd ended up being a Beguiler. "Okayyy, but then I get to see Kai, and Fauny, and Ry Ry, and the Fork Man?", Kenric asked, suddenly very giddy. Sophie scowled and covered her son's ears. "KEEFE FOSTER!", she shouted at her husband. "Crap, YES DEAR?", Keefe yelled back. "DID YOU TEACH KENNY THAT MR. FORKLE'S NAME IS FORK MAN?!?", Sophie yelled, getting more upset. She heard Keefe swear under his breath and footsteps started coming towards her.

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyy Foster," Keefe said casually. "Mama, why are your hands over my ears?", Kenric asked, causing Keefe to have to stifle a laugh. "Uhm- here bud," Keefe went over to pick up his son, "I'm going to ask Flori to get him the breakfast I was making, okay Fos-Boss?". Sophie nodded and Flori had already appeared in the doorway. "I'll get him some breakfast!", Flori said cheerily, with Jolie holding one of her hands. "Thanks Flori!", Sophie said as Flori left with the kids. "Keefe," she warned, "come on! You know Forkle is one of his name sakes! You can't disrespect either of the Forkle brothers after all they've done for us." "I'm sorry Foster, it was one time! I was telling Jolie about how I used to have nicknames for everyone, and Kenny repeated some of them, totally not my fault!", Keefe explained to his obviously upset pregnant wife. "Well, I understand, let's just hope he doesn't say anything at the reunion," Sophie sighed. Five times a year, they held a reunion to see how everyone was doing because ever since they'd all had kids, they'd been very busy. They didn't get to see each other all the time anymore. So, at the reunion, they talked about work and Black Swan business, and let the kids play for a few hours, before catching up on their social lives. "Hey, I love you so much, you know?", Keefe said out of the blue, resting his hands on Sophie's stomach. "Of course I know that! What's going on with you Keefe?", Sophie asked as she grew concerned. "Nothing," Keefe smiled, "it's just- thank you so much. I never would've guessed when I was thirteen that I would end up being so happy one day. I never knew happiness was even a possibility for me, and now you've given me my entire world, here in this house. You're incredible Foster, don't ever forget it," Keefe was looking at his wife with such determination and sincerity, she had to ask, "Keefe, what's going on? Is something wrong? Did anything happen?", he just chuckled and snuffed again, saying, "No, I just need you to know how cool you are, even without all the mystery."

An hour later, Havenfield (their reunion location switched every time and Havenfield was the location for this one), Keefe:

"Kenny-," Keefe was cut off by his son pulling out of his hands and dashing to his grandparents' door. "Gramma, grampa! Me, Jolie, Mama, and Papa are here!", Kenric shouted, Keefe running to catch up to him. "Kenny- (pant) don't run- (pant) from Papa like that! (Pant)", Keefe said as he finally caught his son, just as Grady opened the door. Sophie and Jolie were just coming up behind them. "Kenny!", Grady exclaimed, "Eda! Our grandkids are here! Hey kiddo, Keefe, come on in, you're early this year!". "Oooooh! Where's my grandbabies?!?", Edaline squealed as she ran down the stairs. "Hello to you too mom, be careful on those stairs!", Sophie scolded. "Are you sure that's our Sophie?", Edaline teased, "what happened to the girl who rode alicorns across the ocean in the middle of the night?". "That girl became a mother!", Sophie said, scoffing. As their friends filed in, it began to feel so much more normal, they were all finally back together.

After Keefe, Sophie, and the kids, Fitz, Dex, and Rylen arrived, followed by Biana, Maruca, and Faun, then Wylie, followed by Marella, Linh, and Kai, last of the friend group was Tam. Tiergan surprised everyone by showing up as himself, followed by Forkle, then Juline and the rest of her family because they were too excited to stay home, and Wraith and Blur. As everyone ate and laughed and discussed their lives, they all felt complete again, even Alden and Della, Mai Song, and Prentice stopped by to see their kids and grandkids.

Later, no particular POV:

"Mama, Papa," Jolie said as she was tucked in by her mother and father, Kenric had been put to bed half an hour before, "tell me the story!". "What story baby?", Sophie asked softly. "You know, the story of how you and Papa met, and fell in love, and then you didn't know so Aunty Ro and Uncle Bo and Aunt Grizel and Uncle Sandor had to hint at it all the time, and got together, and got married, and had me and bubba!", Jolie exclaimed. "Ah," Keefe sighed contently, "that story." "Yes well, it all started when I was a Level Two in Foxfire and had just burned my Mentor, Lady Galvin's, cape.....".

THE END