Demons - chapter 1

"Mom lied! She said that this would be fun, and that it was for my safety, but no!" I threw my arms up, wary of my F/c stuffed giraffe.

'Her eyes, they went all scary and black when I left,' I realized as I stuck my thumb up to a really nice and pretty car. The man in the driver's seat immediately pulled over.

" Hey, kiddo! Need some help? " His voice sounded really scary and gruff. I nodded, staying put, because a man in the back seat opened the door for me and let me lean on him.

"What is your name, child?" I looked up at the man, I didn't even introduce myself before I made myself comfortable.

"Y/n" I nuzzled into his arm and sighed, looking up at him once more.

"Well, I'm Castiel." I poked his nose.

"You're like a big teddy bear, Mister Cassy!" He smiled and introduced me to the Mister Scary Face and Mister Moose.

After around ten minutes of silence and me drawing on old receipts, because mom didn't pack anything else but clothes for me. I asked a kind of odd question.

"My mom's eyes turned black when I left, do you know anything about people with big, scary, black eyes?" I held my arms up like a bear and the men all exchanged worried glances. Sam spoke first.

"Did your mom ever say anything about demons?"

"She always talked about them with Mister Crowl-Scowl, when she thought I was asleep, I'm always awake though."

Again, worry filled the car, I listened to the conversation.

"Do you think They're an angel?"

"No, They mentioned Crowley, she's definitely a demon." Dean whisper-shouted.

"Uh, guys... I'm adopted, my mother knew my biological dad, but my mom died. Everyone says it's too dangerous for me to know my dad, I have a picture and a storybook from him, though." I looked through my bag and stumbled across it. I grabbed it and handed it over.

"Oh, s***."