Chapter 12: Oh My...

"Michael"

Castiel scowled as he looked at his brother. "What do you want?" He asked, Michael looked at me and I tried to hide closer into Cassie bear "Them." Michael's words were like Thunder, strong and powerful. "Well, you're not getting them." Mister John said, standing infront of me.

He reached out to Michael, setting a hand on his hand "Go, Dean, Go!" He said and at that moment, Dean ran out of the room with Sammy. Cass took me out and Lucifer ran behind us. There was a scream and a bright light.

I teared up and tried to look back, Cass didn't let me and I looked at Castiel. "Is- Is he d-dead?" I asked, a tear sliding down my face. "I am not sure, youngling.' Castiel said, and suddenly we were back in the motel room. Sammy and Dean were sprawled out on the Bed and Cassie and I were put in chairs. Lucifer was on the floor wearing a ballerina dress for some reason.

"You guys seriously had to bring them into this?" A voice asked from the door frame, the person had a French accent and I looked up I saw a man standing in the frame with a wine glass.

"Balthazar?" Sam asked as he sat up from his lying down position

"The one and only." Balthazar said and I tilted my head "Bal-Tha-Zar." I pronounced slowly. The man walked into the room and pat my head "Good job, youngling." He said and I smiled. "Thank you, French Fry." I said, which caused an eye roll to come from the angel.

"I have some news on Gabriel, since you baboons are trying to look for him." Balthazar said, and I cheered "You know where my dad is?!" I asked and got a head shake in response

"Not quite, but I do know someone who knows where he is." Balthazar said and Lucifer stood up off of the ground. He took off the ballerina out fit and stole one of Sammy's outfits from the drawer. I watched him get dressed.

Dean stood up from the bed, a serious look on his face "And who is that?" He asked crossing his arms and the glint of an angel blade was in his hand.

I could see Cassie tense up beside me so I reached over and put my hand ontop of his, Lucifer noticed and smiled softly.

Balthazar sighed as he finished his wine and put it down on a table beside him "His name is Hunter. He's Gabriel's apprentice for becoming a trickster. The last he was seen was in Hays, Kansas." He explained and I nodded "That's funny. His name is Hunter but he is a Monster." I said

Balthazar shook his head "His real name is Gwydion, but he prefers Hunter. Gabriel used to brag about him all the time." An exaggerated sigh came from Balthazar "That's all I had to say, Au revoir." He said and with a snap, Balthazar was gone.

There was an eerie silence throughout the hotel room and I frowned. I started to think about Mister John and a tear slipped down my face. "Y/n?" Dean said, he walked over to me and crouched down to my height "Want a hug, kid?" He asked and I nodded. We didn't say much after that as Dean carried me out of the Motel room.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep in Dean's arms, not yet aware of the events that would happen to me tomorrow.