Chapter 20: Teddy Bear's Adventure

Castiel glared at the spot that once held the strange welsh Trickster. "The Empty?" He muttered. "I guess that means that Gabriel is truly dead." He sighed "How does he even know of the empty." Castiel mumbled to himself, walking towards the bunker and entering it. He shook his head and pulled out his phone. Hitting his first contact(which was Sam oddly enough), he called. "Sam. I know where Gabriel is." He said. There was shuffling on the other side of the line "Where?" Sam asked into the phone, he sounded tired. "Sam.. are you alright?" Castiel asked as he went down the stairs of the bunker. "Where is Dean?" He scrunched his eyebrows together, normally he would have been on speaker by now. "Dean.. Dean is right beside me. He's a little busy since the impala broke down as we were driving it. But I've got news on Jack" Sam said into the phone. The phone slipped out of Castiel's hand and crashed on to the floor. "Jack?" Castiel muttered as he scurried to pick up the phone. "Where is Jack?" He suddenly felt this feeling take over him. It was strong, and he felt like he wanted to protect Jack, that he needed to make sure Jack was alright. "Well, the last time he was seen was in Greenville, Massecussetes." Castiel didn't respond as he had hung up on Sam.

-----------------------------

Sam groaned "Goddammit Cass!!" He shouted to the sky. He then continued to walk on with pissy-face Dean, his tree like legs allowing him to take swift and long steps. "Should've just stayed at stanford." He mumbled to himself. A small laughter came from behind Sam and the moose flipped around to see a blonde in his mid twenties. "Who the hell are you?"Dean asked from beside Sam as Sam looked the boy up and down "What's with the tights?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow. "Oh, they aren't tights. It's a flexible suit so i can fight defend myself from hunters." The welsh man said freely. Sam reached for his angel blade and whipped it out. The blade was fairly large, Sam had gotten it from an angel he had killed for said blade. "The name's Hunter, and that little blade there won't work on me." He smirked softly. "My mentor put a lil ol spell on me that aslong as i don't kill, i don't die." He said, and leant against a building beside him. During the Brother's long journey, they had discovered a smell western town named Tull. "So, kid, what do you want?" Sam asked, crossing his arms

(Okay this is literally all i could find for an arm fold, bare with me😉)

Hunter sighed "the same as you, to find my mentor." He said and chuckled "So, Winchesters, do you mind if i join you on this journey?"

---------------------------------------

Castiel had taken a very long journey. He travelled through every factory he had sheen, and finally after finding Y/n's aura in his 200 feet vincinity, Castiel found himself standing outside of a literal chocolate factory, specifically nougat chocolate bars. The factory seemed abandoned and had graffiti sprayed all along it. "As expected." He muttered softly, smiling as he remembered Jack liking nougat- loving nougat. But Jack really disliked graffiti, so he was proud that Jack knew how to hide himself. "I'm here, Jack." He called out, using angel radio to communicate.

" He called out, using angel radio to communicate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tis the end of chapter 20, do not worry, the end is not nye. But, i am in highschool so updates will be very slow!!

Q: What's your favourite school subject?

A: English!! But..