Chapter 26: That One Iconic Vaping Vine

Alastair laughed. "Here's the thing, Son." He looked at the figure standing before him. He had to look up a bit due to the height of his current vessel. He looks at the demon beside him "Give me your body." He said, crossing his arms. "I want height. But she is off limits." The demon sighed and poofed out of the vessel, flying away to find another one whilst Alastair took their body. Bear collapsed to the floor, coughing and wheezing. The archangel looked at the girl in shock. "How.." he uttered quietly. He snapped and every demon in the room turned to Ash. Except for the injured pink haired girl. The archangel knelt down beside her. "Hey, Hey." He said softly. "You're going to be okay." He picked her up and flew to the only place he knew about. The bunker.

————————————————

Hunter continued to jabber on to the two brothers he was talking to.. until he froze. "An archangel is in Kansas." He said quickly, looking at the two brothers in a serious state. Dean sighed, glancing at Sam. "Gabriel." He quietly told his brother. Hunter looked at the two. "I'll give you a lift there if you won't kill me." He told them, holding out his oddly large hands out to them. He would be attractive if it weren't for his piercing green eyes. Sam assumed it was to protect his identity, which was pretty smart. Sam shared a look with Dean, causing both of the brothers to nod in-sync. "Let's go." Dean said sharply, causing Hunter to nod.  Suddenly, all 3 of them were in the bunker's main room. Sam heard coughing from the other room, causing him to take out his gun.

———————————————

Bear looked at the archangel she was with. She was shaking out of fear, her anxiety through the rough. She felt as if her body was numb, but her mouth was glued close. Each time she attempted to speak, she either began to cough or nothing but squeaks came out. This caused the archangel She was with to pity her. Bear didn't mind the pity, as long as it wasn't from someone she didn't know. This archangel She practically knew since birth. Not personally, though. "Hey hey, stay with me, okay?" The archangel said softly, looking at Bear softly. Bear had never expected this angel to be so kind. From growing up in church, this archangel had been spoken about being 'The Messenger' and a 'Warrior.' Suddenly, two giant men walked into the room she was currently in, confusion spread across their features.
"Michael?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOT WHO YOU WERE EXPECTING AM I RIGHT!?

Hell, Gabriel ain't gonna be here for a little while.

Don't worry, this baby won't be ending for a really long time.

Not till y/n is at least 10.

I hope y'all enjoyed!