author's note

Okokok I'm gonna be honest, I'm bored.

Unfortunately, if I'm gonna write this story, I'm gonna need to do it in a way where I can please myself. That might mean that there is going to be a drastic change in the plot design and the significance of certain characters. I might just get rid of some completely, and I'm sorry :(

This does not mean that the Gabriel storyline is gone, that's the endgame and from what I've seen so far, I'm not ending her just yet.

I know it sounds selfish but, I've put my inspiration to a halt trying to write my story in a way where I do polls to find out the way that would best please you guys.

I can't keep on doing that.

I love writing, to no end. It's one of my favourite things :)

And I really do love you guys!! Some of you have been here since the start, since the previous author was writing. Which is insane!!

But I miss that part of the story where everything was like "ok what's going to happen next."

I'm going to try that again.
And hopefully I can keep that streak going until I decide that it's the end of the book.

I am a Junior with a Job, so updates will be infrequent, and I have a tendency to say "update coming soon!" When it doesn't come for another week.

Those are my flaws and this is my confession on the table!

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT!! It's been phenomenal and I'm so grateful to have it :)

Have a goodnight, and just know that I am writing Chapter 28 :)

Like I said! Expect changes to the story :) not too drastic but there are going to be some changes :)