Chapter 10: I'm Sorry...

I thought long and hard about it, I have been with my brothers and uncle for around 4 weeks... I was supposed to come here because my daddy was apparently here but we only found out because Sam and Dean really do care about me. I am still a little suspicious(I don't even know what that word means) about my new uncle. "I'm sorry Uncle Luci but Moosey and Scary Face have been so nice to me.. I think I'm gonna have to stay with them." I said, a few emotions went across Luci's face. "W-Well... I guess Sam and Dean have been good role-models to you. Especially with Dean watching his language.." Lucifer said, I smiled at him. "But I still don't want you around those two. They're dangerous." I frowned a little bit, feeling tears well up in my eyes. Luci panicked slightly, "I mean, as long as I'm around- then you can be with them." He said and I smiled widely "Yay!!" I cheered and hugged my Uncle. He pat my back awkwardly, not expecting the hug. I pulled away from the hug and stood up "Let's go to Sammy and De!" I cheered and Lucifer reluctantly nodded... I wonder why.

*Time skip*

"So you chose us?" Dean asked,  slightly surprised. I nodded, smiling widely "Of course! You guys are my family too! I love you guys!" I said,
in which Sammy looked like he was gonna cry. "Come here, Y/n" his voice was thick, I didn't know why but he called me over to him for a hug. I love his moosey hugs so of course I obeyed. "We love you too, kid." Dean said as Sammy scooped me up into his arms, and onto his lap. "What're we gonna do about him?" Grumpy Bear asked, referring to uncle Luci. "I'm staying here until the kid either finds Gabriel or dies." He said and I scrunched my eyebrows together "I'm going to die?" I asked, more confused than anything. That's when Cassie popped into the room "I couldn't-" The moment he laid his eyes onto me it was like relief flooded into him immediately. He came over to me and gave me a huge bear hug. I was getting huggle overload, which I loved. "come on, Dean, a chick flick moment is okay to have every once in a while." Sammy told Mr. Squirrel,  who sighed to himself and walked over to me. I felt him join the hug and I smiled widely. My eyes caught uncle Luci and dragged him into the hugged with my cuteness. "Oh Sam, this is giving me cage Nostalgia." I heard Luci mutter to Sammy.  Which I didn't understand at the moment, but knew I would when I was older.

"How cute." said a new voice, I kinda recognized it.. There was then a bright light... Suddenly, everything went...

BLACK