Chapter 25: Red

Just a quick author's note. I fixed the plot holes I had in chapters 19&20 so if y'all wanna go back and read them then go for it. If not, here's a summary. Sam and Dean are together instead of Sam being alone.  And that's all! I'm back and hope y'all enjoy this chapter!!

Jack stood up and walked to the spot Bear once stood. He saw a drop of blood on the floor and smiled softly through the tears. He grabbed a cloth and wiped it up, putting the cloth into he pocket he looked at Castiel. "Why are you here?" He asked, standing up straight. Glaring softly at the trenchcoated angel. Castiel frowned, walking towards Jack. "To find you." He said, looking at the crying boy. "Alastair called her Jones, but she is your mother's sister?" He asked and tilted his head softly. Jack nodded "Yeah, i'll tell you when we get back to base." He muttered, grabbing the cake with one hand and Castiel with the other. He teleported Castiel to the base, causing alarms to go off. "Warning. Intruder Alert. Intruder Alert." Jack shook his head. "System Shut Down." He said, causing the system to do just that. "Bear was my mom's adopted sister. Turns out that when she was 6, her mom sold her soul so that she could live instead of dying of Cancer." He started to walk causing Cass to walk beside him. "Bear's mom died from a hellhound when she turned 16 so my Grandma took her in and adopted her. Kelly became her sister and it all worked out like that." Jack explained to Cass, causing the angel to frown. "So she wasn't lying" he said and Jack chuckled "She never does. She normally doesn't do field missions because of her Anxiety but she was the only one there" Castiel scrunched his eyebrows together and nodded. "That makes sense." He muttered "Where is Y/n?" He asked and Jack smiled at him. "Right there." He said, pointing at the child.

------------------------------------------------

Y/n turned and looked at Castiel "CASSIE!!!!" They shouted, running towards him.Y/n could tell that their uncle was happy as he knelt down onto one knee, opening his arms wide and receiving a hug. Y/n hugged him tight, a rush of positive emotions filled them as They was with their family. "Where's Mister Grumpy Face and Mister Moose?" They asked Castiel, hugging him tight. There was an odd silence for a few seconds "They'll be here soon." He told Y/n, though They could tell he was lying, they smiled anyway. "Yay!"They said happily as the two pulled away from the hug. "Jackie has been so nice to me!! He is the coolest cousin on earth!" They exclaimed as they took Castiel's large hand into their own. "Come! My friend Marshal and I are setting up my birthday party while BearBear is out doing things." They smiled. A pained expression flew onto Castiel's face as he looked away from Y/n. "Bear is going to be gone for a little while, she's.. run into an old friend." He told Y/n, who nodded "Jackie told me the same thing."They smiled at Castiel. "C'mon Cassie, you'll help me decorate too, right?" They asked him, looking at him as he forced himself to smile. "Of course." He said as Y/n lead him to their current work station.

——————————————————

Alastair smirked softly as he sat on his throne. The stab wound made the vessel uncomfortable, but there was no way he could fix it. He glanced at the demon beside him. "This pink hair is too much, isn't it?" He asked the Demon, who nodded. "A few people don't take you seriously, sir" the demon uttered, though she was still scared of Alastair. Alastair nodded "Go get my pet." He smirked and the demon nodded, sprinting away quickly. There were loud shouts from down the hallway as suddenly, a twig thin body had been dragged in. A rats nest of hair was all Alastair could see. "Look at me." Alastair told the weak being infront of him. "LOOK AT ME" he screamed. Suddenly, the figures raised his head. A cocky smirk on his face. "You actually thought these chains would hold me for 8 years straight?" He asked the demon with a raspy tone. "Also cute suit. Where'd you get her, hot topic?" Alastair snarled at the thing before him. "You are weak, you are broken. How are you still like... that." He sneered. The man before him chuckled "Because I have... a kid. That I know you will never get to. And I have been waiting too damn long to get the hell out of here." He suddenly rose to his feet. "If I had nothing, I'm sure you or someone else would have gotten to me. But hell," Suddenly, the chains on his wrists had turn to ash. "But now I'm like a little boy in a candy shop."