// • "A Girls' Day Out"

2K reads reached.
You have unlocked a special
Event Chapter.

Reminder: Event Chapters are not to be associated with the main storyline, nor will it contain any yandere content, but will still contain romance (if male characters are included). Please enjoy.

...

...

"Oh, no, no, no. Wear this. This looks better!" Amber pulled out another shirt. It was a bit oversized, but I guess that's the trend here just like back at home.

"What?? Why can't I wear the Seelie hoodie?" I whined.

"Because this one has Baron Bunny on it! And it works well with your skirt!" The cheery burny girl grinned.

"Wear it for me, please~?" She pleaded.

I sighed, too lazy to complain further.
"Fine."

"Yay! Thank you, (Y/N)! You da real bunny!" She hugged me and pushed me back into the closet.

What's this all about, you ask? Well...

Me and the other Mondstadt girls are going to have an outing for a whole day, and now Amber, my roommate, is picking clothes for me. We're planning to walk around Mondstadt a bit, buy stuff, the usual, and then we'll travel to Liyue and do teenage girl outing stuff there as well.

I really wanted to wear the hoodie with the cute Seelie on it, but I guess Amber really loves Baron Bunny. The shirt was made by a fellow Amber fan and sent to the headquarters as a gift for her birthday.

But then again, wearing this makes me feel like I'm wearing free Genshin Impact merch. I'm used to Amber lending her clothes to me, too, because she thinks it suits me a lot better.

"Like, come on, not like I'm going on a date or something. I don't need my clothes to pair well with each other..." As a lazy single introvert, I always just wear whatever is at the top of my clothe pile, not bothering if it matched or if it looked good on me.

I finished putting on the shirt, as well as adjusting my skirt to it, I walked out the closet to see an expectant Amber waiting for me.

"Aaaaahhh!! You look so adorable! Just imagine how many guys on the street will be blushing when they see you!" "What?"

"And just imagine if Kaeya or Diluc saw you! Oh boy, I can't wait to see the drama!" She squealed.