Quote Answers!

Ever wondered who the heck was saying the quotes at the bottom of the chapter?

You can finally check and see if you got it right.

...

...

1 • "Why...Am I Here?"

"Don't trust people so easily, he was crossing his fingers."

- Unknown, about Aether.

2 • "Weird Molecular Structures."

"There's nothing wrong with the slimes. But do you know what's wrong? Your intentions as you kill them."

- Unknown, about Aether.

3 • "Windborne Bard."

"Do not be stupid,and please don't disregard, nor ignore the threat, that is Venti the bard."

- Aether.

5 • "The Last Minute Planned Escape."

"Drive to protect, drive to kill. A person's obsession will make them very protective over whatever they obsess over, no matter how many lives the blade he holds will take."

- Unknown, about Aether.

6 • "A Silly Misunderstanding."

"The most beautiful friendships are formed in the strangest circumstances. Unfortunately however, this friendship won't last too long."

- Unknown, about Amber.

7 • "The Treasure Hoarder Trouble."

"Don't either of you dare do anything to her, Knights of Favonius..."

- Aether.

9 • "The Real Rushed Rescue."

"The loss of a friend brings much pain... he'll make sure he doesn't lose another."

- Unknown, about Venti.

10 • "Hot Tavern Owner."

"The girl that has been burnt away from my grasp... I'll find...another way...to take her back."

- Albedo, in dream.

11 • "HQ Sweet HQ."

"That boy...And the girl too...Something is up with both of them, and I feel like I know exactly what it is."

- Kaeya.

12 • "Knights' Meeting."

"Wake up...Please wake up...I'll get you to wake up one day, but for now...Let me help you brush your teeth..."

- Albedo, real life.

13 • "The Mondstadtians, Adventurers' Guild."

"'You make a pinkie promise, you keep it all your life,

You break a pinkie promise, I throw you on the ice.