:: My OC ::

Sorry this is useless info but here's my own Genshin OC using the format I made....

...

General Information

- Name: Aliénor

- Age: 20

- Gender: Female

- Girl Body Type ( e.g. Lumine / Sucrose )

- Vision: Anemo

- Weapon: Catalyst

- Birthday: 3/14 ( My Birthday! )

- Nation: Fontaine

- Affiliation: None

- Title: Flash of Beauty

Overview

- Appearance:

- Description:A well-known photographer from Fontaine, she loves nothing more than to take a pretty picture of anything she comes across

- Description:
A well-known photographer from Fontaine, she loves nothing more than to take a pretty picture of anything she comes across.

- Likes / Favourite Food:
Fontaine, Kamera, Hash Brown, Croissants, Sunset.

- Dislikes
Broken equipment, Paparazzi, Thunder.

Additional: Special Dish, "Say Cheese!"
There is a chance when cooking "Home baked Croissant" with Aliénor to cook a plate of "Say Cheese!".

Combat Information

- Talents:
Normal Attack: Print
Aliénor performs up to 4 attacks, a small flash of light getting consecutively brighter with each attack. At the end of her combo, a picture is printed from the Kamera she carries.

Charged Attack: Print
Aliénor consumes a small amount of stamina and lifts surrounding enemies and objects into the air after a short casting time.

Plunging Attack: Print
Aliénor plunges towards the ground from mid-air, damaging all enemies in her path, while dealing AoE Anemo DMG upon impact with the ground.

Elemental Skill: Smile for the Kamera!
Tap: Aliénor takes out her Kamera and snaps a photo, dealing Anemo DMG in a square shaped AoE.

Hold: Aliénor takes out her Kamera and enters "focus mode". In focus mode, Aliénor sees through the lens of her Kamera to take a more stable picture. Releasing her skill would deal AoE Anemo DMG to all enemies within the vision of the lens, the DMG increasing with the more enemies in the shot.

(A/N: Basically, in focus mode it's like using the Special Kamera in the photo event, where the player sees through the lens of the Kamera. Any enemy that is within the range of sight in the Kamera, will be dealt damage.)