38 • "Fortune Telling Cards."

...

Recently I've been having a set of dreams.

I dreamt of unknown people dying again and again, by various means.

Maybe I can write them into a set of tarot cards somehow

...Hehe.

...

One.

A traveler who wanted to protect a person he cared for very much, but ended up dying from a stab to the abdomen.

I'll call this one:

"The Pierce of Fate."

Drawing this card will symbolise that there is someone who you would like to keep from harm forever, yet maybe it's time for you to let the baby bird fly from it's nest.

...

Two.

A musical bard who wanted nothing more than to see the person he loved to be happy, yet was emotionally manipulated into killing himself by a rope.

I'll call this one:

"String of Agony."

Drawing this card will symbolise that they are in an unseen suffering deep inside, and only someone dear to them can dispell it.

...

Three.

A passionate adventurer who only wanted to spend the most time with the person he loved the most, and ultimately died in a freak accident due to bad luck.

I'll call this one:

"Unfortunate Catastrophe."

Drawing this card means that you might come across a very unfortunate incident, and the only way to prevent it is from isolating yourself for the next week.

...

Four and Five.

A merchant and a knight.

They both resent each other very, very much. Eventually, they killed each other out of pure hatred.

I'll call each card respectively: