25 • "Notes."

...

Without another word, I went to the bathroom and slipped on my Knights' uniform that they kept inside the drawer beside my bed.

"Wait, Chief (Y/N)...!" Sister Victoria called for me as I walked down the cathedral, preparing to leave.

"I have work to do, I'm sorry." I pushed the doors open.

"Um...! May the Anemo Archon protect y-"

The door shut behind me before she could finish her sentence.

"Ah! Chief (Y/N)...!" Otto by the doors saluted, as I nodded back. "Wait, but your neck..." He gestured towards my still bandaged neck.

"Pay no mind. Just focus on your job and don't slack off." I walked down the stairs.

"Uh...! Yes ma'am!"

I swiftly stepped down the shallow staircases, as made my way to the shopping district a few hundred metres away.

...

...

...

"Okay, so the first thing on the list is gate decor..."

The first thing I need to figure out is how I'd want to make the gate look, as it's the first thing that people would see before stepping foot in Mondstadt.

"It should really show the feeling of freedom...as if it doesn't feel free enough." I huffed, "One way we can make it even feel more 'free' is to just straight up take the gate away."

Right, that won't happen. But an improvision plan would be to make it look similar to the decor during the Windblume Festival.