♡•° Introduction °•♡

╭─✰───────────╮

1000 days
ᴏꜰ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ

╰───────────✰─╯

So guys, today, on 25th January of 2021, I completed my 1000 days of writing Taekook Fanfictions which I first started on 26 May 2018 with my 1st fanfic 'Just friends'.

To be honest, that book sucked completely. Lol. But since it was my beginning I had to include it here.

Writing Fanfictions changed my life. Though they are not much recognised by different varieties of people but for me, it was kinda life changing as you guys encouraged me to do more and supported me throughout this journey.

Practically, I'm close to complete my 3 years of writing and I have changed my writing style enormously because of your unlimited love and support.

Please keep on supporting me like this so that I can complete 1000 more days & maybe even more.

So, this book is dedicated to you all as a present on this special day. A bunch of one shots based on each of my Taekook books that I wrote till now.

I hope you guys have fun and I hope I could entertain you with this. Please make sure to keep your comments reaching me. They help me to continue.

In the end, thank you so so so much for everything ♥️ 

I love you so much.

-Dippy♡