Just Friends

Total Number of Chapters - 16
Started - May 26, 2018
Ended - June 4, 2018

────•✰•────

Of course Jungkook and Taehyung were not Just Friends anymore.

They never knew they would end up being boyfriends one day, from their days of walking to school to now college and from the very tragic incident to today, they were always inseparables.

And for now Taehyung was sleeping peacefully, no tension of waking up early and heading to college because it was the weekend.

He let himself drift into dreamland even more, curling his arms around a pillow and smiling contentedly when he saw Jungkook's bunny teeth in his dreams.

Taehyung blushed, snuggling into the soft fabric of the pillow.

And now a mellow hand stroked his brunette hair, making him smile into his sleep.

Jungkook had walked into his bedroom earlier, taking permission from Taehyung's brother Baekhyun.

Jungkook sat down on his bed, watching Taehyung with heart eyes and finally stroking his hair after admiring him.

"Wakey wakey." Jungkook leaned and whispered into his ear and Taehyung flickered his eyes but then earned a chaste kiss on his lips.

It was more beautiful than a dream, Taehyung still couldn't believe Jungkook, his best friend kissed him.

His forever dream finally came true, something same for Jungkook too.

Taehyung opened his eyes again when Jungkook pulled away, smiling at him.

"It's time to get up."

"What if I say I don't want to?" Taehyung asked in a challenging manner, sounding childish and cute to Jungkook who didn't waste any time before bringing his hands to Taehyung's belly, tickling him until he stood up and started running around.

"See not only get up, I made you do your daily exercises too." Jungkook said, laughing at Taehyung who was standing near his bed.

Taehyung felt defeated so he carried the pillow to throw at Jungkook as revenge and they didn't even know how they ended up fighting with pillows.

~~~

"Stop… stop… I lose… you're the winner, giant bunny." Taehyung said and Jungkook finally sat back.

"Oh I'm glad." Jungkook said proudly and fixed his hoodie but just when he did Taehyung hit a pillow on his face and laughed.

"Hah, you thought."

Jungkook stood up again, knocking Taehyung down on the bed again.

The giggles filled the room again and Taehyung's mother and brother were well aware of the chaos above that made them smile.

The two boyfriends were more like inseparable best friends and that's what is most important.

Taehyung giggled and Jungkook carried him over his shoulder, taking him to his bathroom and making him stand on the ground.

"Get ready in a quick manner or else I'm going on this date with someone else." Jungkook said and locked the door of the bathroom from outside, leaving Taehyung to bang the door.

"As if someone else will be ready to go with you on a date." Taehyung mocked Jungkook.

"I'm waiting. Be quick." Jungkook said, pretending to unhear him but he actually did.