Ruined Me

Total Number of Chapters - 36
Started: 16 May 2019
Ended: 17 September 2019

────•✰•────

"Good morning." The softest voice that fell into Jungkook's ears could end all of his life problems in an instant.

And the smile that flashed brighter than the sun when Taehyung removed the curtains, to see Jungkook lying on the bed, eyes half open.

Jungkook swore he would die for that pretty smile, for those messy golden hair, that perfect body only wearing his shirt, bare legs with honey skin which walked him to Jungkook, slowly leaning to kiss him but Jungkook caught his arm, bringing his body on top of is naked one.

"I wanna sleep more." Jungkook said in his husky morning voice, arms tightly engulfing Taehyung in his embrace who smiled warmly.

Taehyung laid on Jungkook's half covered body in a blanket, his upper half exposed and warm enough for Taehyung to lay his hand on Jungkook's chest, feeling his heartbeats while snuggling his face in the crook of his neck.

"You always say that, you're a sleepyhead." Taehyung whispered and Jungkook smiled with closed eyes.

"I don't want sleep, but some extra time to lay while cuddling you." Jungkook replied and Taehyung raised his head up, eyes wandering on Jungkook's face who now ran his hand freely into Taehyung's locks.

There was only love and just love in their gazes.

"Is that so?"

"Mhmm"

"Keep your eyes open then." Taehyung teased and Jungkook chuckled.

"It doesn't matter if they are closed or open, I only see you." Jungkook whispered again and Taehyung was flustered for the nth time since morning.

Jungkook has no break, constant compliments raining on Taehyung and making his heart flutter. He felt so lucky.
So lucky that Jungkook became a part of his life who healed him, fixed him, mended his soul and changed his life completely.

Taehyung became confident and fearless by Jungkook's presence who would always remind him of how special he was to him.

They were undoubtedly crazy in love but Jungkook was Taehyung's sanity, his pride, his life and his everything.

Watching Taehyung's flustered face Jungkook smiled, softly holding his cheek and rubbing his thumb on the bread cheeks.

"I wanna nom nom these tomato cheeks of yours." Jungkook said all of a sudden and Taehyung broke into laughter, hiding his face into Jungkook's chest who now switched their positions, laying on top of Taehyung and bringing a blanket over their bodies.

Taehyung knew he was going to be attacked by a number of kisses so he simply closed his eyes, letting Jungkook shower him with kisses all over his face, his neck and chest.

He kept giggling while Jungkook gave him his daily dose of love.

Jungkook was proud to be the one who owns Taehyung, the perfect person for him. His beauty, his nature, his innocence, his love and admiration for him was completely undeniable.

The old insecure Taehyung was changed to a carefree one. He had no fear of having Jungkook's hands or lips all over his body. Moreover, he was proud and felt loved under his touches and kisses which were comfortable and soft for Taehyung who was highly habitual.

Jungkook hid his face in Taehyung's neck, leaving repeated soft kisses while Taehyung let him do. His pretty, long fingers running into Jungkook's locks.

"If you'll continue, we'll end up getting late for college." Taehyung whispered, trying to break Jungkook apart who now kissed his nose.

"Who cares."

Taehyung chuckled at his stubborn behaviour, Jungkook is frustratedly cute and clingy.

"Jiminie is your lab partner, if you'll be late, we're gonna be in trouble." Taehyung reminded him and Jungkook's eyes widened in surprise.

"Oh yes." Jungkook got up quickly and Taehyung laughed to see him panicking and wearing his shorts before running to the bathroom.

"Be quick!" Taehyung shouted but Jungkook turned around, coming to Taehyung again and grabbing his one leg.

Taehyung laughed as Jungkook pulled him closer by his leg, carrying him over his shoulder.

"Hey what are you doing?"

Jungkook was strong and so Taehyung couldn't do anything and just let it be.

"Let's shower together." Jungkook said while carrying Taehyung to the bathroom.

"I said be quick, now you definitely are not gonna reach on time."

Jungkook was ready to be fucked up by Jimin, but not ready to let this time go away, when he has his TaeTae in his arms.

────•✰•────

This book is very close to my heart. I can't ever imagine speaking of a very sensitive topic about child abuse but I used this platform to talk about the difficulties a person may face due to a childhood trauma.

You are strong and loved, always remember that. You already are a winner at the time of your birth, imagine being the only sperm to transform into a baby while all your siblings just couldn't make it. It may sound funny but keep this in mind that you are a winner already.

I am glad I could work on this book and I'm very happy and grateful for the response I got on this book.

Thanks a lot guys.

Please keep your comments reaching me.