All I Need Is You

Prequel
Total Number of Chapters - 76
Started - August 21, 2018
Ended - December 31, 2018

Sequel
Total Number of Chapters - 50
Started: January 2, 2019
Ended: May 5, 2019

Mpreg•

────•✰•────

It's hectic and pretty tiring to be parents of four chaotic kids.

The eldest, the twins and now another new member of the family who was nearly six months.

Their family was perfect, full of cuddles and also chaos but there was love.

Taehyung read bedtime stories to the three elders before making them fall asleep. Meanwhile Jungkook was rocking the youngest child in his arms, helping her to fall asleep.

Their 4th child was born six months ago, being a baby girl this time and they welcomed the new angel wholeheartedly.

The one of the most successful CEOs of the country, Jeon Jungkook was a very responsible and loving husband and a father at home.

Taehyung walked out of the kids' room when they fell asleep. He was rotating his neck and massaging his shoulders as he walked out, feeling extremely exhausted at the end of the day.

"Ah they are so mischievous…" Taehyung whined and Jungkook gestured to him to keep quiet.

Taehyung closed his mouth as he saw his baby, hugging her father with her tiny arms, resting her head on her father's bulky shoulder as she did and Jungkook continuously stroked her tiny back.

Taehyung smiled, walking closer to Jungkook and taking his one arm and curling it around himself.

Jungkook hugged both of them together, leaving kisses on Taehyung's forehead from the side.

"You worked hard today my baby." Jungkook whispered and all of Taehyung's exhaustion flew away.

"I always will, for my babies and my best hubby." Taehyung whispered back and Jungkook smiled.

The baby had fallen asleep and Jungkook looked at her, checking if she did.

Jungkook then walked into their bedroom, laying their baby on her cradle and making sure she was covered with his fluffy blanket.

Jungkook sighed with content, rubbing the baby's tiny cheek with his thumb and Taehyung did the same later as they watched her falling asleep peacefully.

The two stood properly again, looking at each other and smiling.

Jungkook sat on their bed and Taehyung walked to him, letting Jungkook take his hand as he climbed onto his husband's lap.

Jungkook snuggled his face into Taehyung's neck as soon as Taehyung sat on his lap, straddling him.

Jungkook's arms automatically curled around Taehyung's tiny waist, pulling him more closer and hugging him very tightly.

They could only be intimate in the night time when they would be all alone but sometimes exhaustion would be too high that they would end up falling asleep quickly.

They haven't made love for a very long time as being parents was never easy.

Taehyung pulled apart and started admiring his husband, watching his mature face and running his hands through his hair, brushing his strands and finding the newly grey hair amongst his blank ones.

Taehyung stared at it for a pretty long while, feeling tears brimming in his eyes as he thought of all the days they spent together till this day of them still being together.