Still With You

Total Number of Chapters - 28
Started: 6 June 2020
Ended: 28 August 2020

────•✰•────

The enchanted kingdom was shining bright by the hot sun rays, the spring arrived and the days were getting warmer day by day.

The town and the entire Kingdom was adorned by the peachy pink petals in the air, the season of cherry blossoms enhancing the beauty of it.

But the poor prince was busy training with his Master.

"One, two and three. Go for it. Yes that's amazing. You can do it Taehyung." Jungkook encouraged the little prince who was performing sword actions in the air, face bearing a stern determined expression.

"Now show me how I told you to end." Jungkook asked and Taehyung followed as he was said, hitting the sword into the ground with both of his hands and making it stand.

"Perfect." Jungkook clapped, impressed by Taehyung's result.

As soon as Jungkook said Taehyung popped like a balloon and his stern expression turned into a cute one, the little prince huffing and falling on the ground.

"I don't want to do it anymore." Taehyung whispered through his pout, sitting down with wide legs like a baby.

"Taehyung~ssi, we haven't even started yet." Jungkook said with the softest voice, squatting down next to Taehyung.

"Kookie… let's not do this. The weather is so beautiful. Can we just sit and admire?" Taehyung asked, clutching Jungkook's sleeve of hanbok.

Jungkook sat down on the grass next to him, watching his extremely cute face.

"No, we just can't waste our day."

"Ahh please…" Taehyung pleaded, shaking Jungkook's arm.

"Tae...we should not."

"Pwetty pwease?" And the repeated blinks of his eyes had Jungkook gulping.

He's just too whipped for him.

"Okay." Jungkook said defeatedly and Taehyung smiled widely, standing up happily and doing his little dance of happiness, bringing a wide smile on Jungkook's lips.

"But for some time." Jungkook added and Taehyung nodded.

"See… isn't it beautiful to see this tree." Taehyung said, hugging the trunk of a cherry blossom tree and swirling himself around it.

Taehyung looked up happily at the heavy branches, shedding the mellow leaves.

"Yes it is." Jungkook whispered, admiring the beauty of the prince.

"Kookie…"

"Hmm?"

"Let's do one thing. Let's run to the end of the meadow and if you win we'll train again and if I do, today we'll do nothing and just enjoy the day." Taehyung offered, looking down at Jungkook who was sitting in the grass.

"You definitely gonna lose." Jungkook said.

"Let's see." With this the prince already started running and Jungkook stood up too, quickly running after the prince.

"You can't run far." Jungkook shouted from the back and Taehyung turned to see him while running, his long hair waving in the air.

"You can't catch me." Taehyung said back, kept on running and Jungkook increased his speed.

They ran a little far and Jungkook finally caught Taehyung who giggled after being caged in Jungkook's arms.

"See, I caught you."