But I Still Want You

Total Number of Chapters - 32
Started - June 11, 2018
Ended - August 2, 2018

────•✰•────

Being idols was never easy and now being idols, dating members of their own group secretly was definitely way more difficult.

Jungkook and Taehyung can never imagine being out together in public on dates. They can only go out as group mates or 'bros' as tagged by their company.

Jungkook had a lot of issues with his possession over Taehyung that with time was fixed because of how he realised Taehyung only belonged to him.

It's pretty obvious for him to be possessive and scared about losing him when it comes to his boyfriend, the wannabe and world's favourite guy.

To Taehyung, he had the same insecurities of losing the world's sexiest guy that he owns all for himself but he never let that affect their relationship and is sure to the fact that Jungkook will always remain his.

The two grew up through hard times and immature days of being lovers but for now, they were mature and responsible towards each other which deepened their bond.

But the act of 'just group mates' all day long would be highly frustrating which would finally vanish once they get to hold each other together and share a number of kisses.

And this time too Taehyung opened up the door, getting inside the dorm after coming back from the recording studio.

"Hyungie? Kookie?" He called out, wanting anyone to answer.

Luckily all members were still in the recording studio except for one and that was Jungkook.

Taehyung got no answer of his calls so he simply climbed up to his and Jungkook's shared bedroom, thinking to find Jungkook there.

"Kookie?"

He opened up the door, calling Jungkook's name again but got no answer so he walked inside, looking around and all of a sudden he was pushed to the wall, a pair of lips attacking him and he held the shoulders with both of his hands.

They were very busy these days, constantly working, practicing and recording songs for the comeback. Everything was in a rush and they had no time for each other.

All they could do was just cuddle in bed, tired bodies resting in each other's warm embrace.

They had no break out of this rush and Jungkook had no more patience left.

Taehyung let Jungkook devour him, kissing him briefly.

Taehyung too was craving for the taste of Jungkook's lips which he couldn't get to taste in those short chaste kisses, he wanted more like Jungkook.

His hands travelled up into Jungkook's ravenette hair, fingers playing with the silky hair and Jungkook melted right into it.

The delicacy of Taehyung's hands was completely opposite of the strength with which Jungkook kissed him and no one complained about it, loving the way they were taking advantage of the moment.

Jungkook broke the kiss to only get down on Taehyung's neck, sucking harshly and Taehyung threw his head back, hissing and repeating Jungkook's name in moans.

He knew he had to wear turtleneck for the next few days but the sign of belongingness was always precious to him, giving him pride and pleasure of carrying on his skin.

Their touches were fire, they always ended up craving to feel each other. Even after being together, living together and even working together, they still wanted each other as if they never did. It's strange but it's true, it wasn't always easy for them as much as it seemed.

The car horns filled their ears and they cursed in frustration, the momentary session was no longer continued and they had to stop before being a point of embarrassment again because hyungs were home.

It wasn't new for them to be always caught but they couldn't risk being exposed by the producers that would come by in nights any time, just to discuss the songs.

And today he had to inform them about subunits.

Taehyung slightly pushed him apart, chest raising up and going down, intense gaze fixed on Jungkook's firing ones.

No one dared say anything, just wanting to see each other with love.

Jungkook leaned over, lips resting against Taehyung's forehead.

"I missed you, baby." Jungkook whispered and Taehyung closed his eyes at the feeling, widening his arms and curling them around Jungkook.

He hugged him very rightly, leaving repeated kisses on his cheeks from the side.

He wanted to feel Jungkook's warmth, wanted to be squeezed tightly in his bulky arms.

"I miss you every second when you're away." Taehyung whispered back and Jungkook snuggled more in his embrace, hugging Taehyung's waste tightly.

"TAEHYUNG~AH? JUNGKOOK~AH?"

Their moment was soon ruined by the heavy calls coming from outside and they couldn't help but sigh after pulling away.

Taehyung gave a quick chaste to Jungkook before opening the door but Jungkook pulled him again for another kiss, feeling greedy and Taehyung smiled into it.

"Pabo, let's go down."

"Can we just kiss?"

"No, we just can't. Hyungs gonna be mad."

With this Taehyung came out, dragging Jungkook outside too.

The hyungs were downstairs waiting for them with one of their producers, ready to inform them about their subunits.

"Annyeonghaseyo." The youngest two greeted and everyone greeted them back.

"So the subunits are decided finally?" Jungkook asked with excitement, joining everyone on the table.

"Yes."

Jungkook smiled widely, watching Taehyung who had delight on his face.

They wanted to Collab so badly and couldn't wait any longer to make it happen. Taehyung's ocean deep voice is just so perfect with Jungkook's smooth honey like voice.

"We know very well what the army wants and so we came up with a very special subunit." The producer began and Jungkook and Taehyung smiled sheepishly, waiting for the answer.

The hyungs were well aware so they only tried to hide their smiles.

"It's Soulmates' subunit. Taehyung and Jimin." The producer said and both their smiles dropped.

Oh well, it is never happening.

Jungkook showed his blank face, letting it be because it's always the same.

Taehyung was still happy, he got his soulmate but watching Jungkook's face had him feeling heartbroken again.

Jungkook caught Taehyung staring at him, hands on his chest with both of his middle finger and ring finger folded inside, showing him their 'I love you' sign.

Jungkook gave a blink, hands forming the same sign.

Only if they knew what the army actually wanted we could have got the subunit.

────•✰•────

Another book that embarrasses me when I look back in time. Lol, it was way too dramatic.

I actually wanted to portray Taekook's relationship as idols behind the cameras. I will recommend you to not read this too. Lol, it's cringey af.

Also it's very special for me because I found my unnie kimchix0o through this book. And we are inseparables now, glad that this book made me meet my soulmate.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed this one shot too.

Keep your comments reaching me.