Naughty Neighbour

Total Number of Chapters - 64
Started: 08 August 2020
Ended: 31 December 2020

────•✰•────

Taehyung's life had always been pretty amazing and simple but the presence of his new neighbour made it completely different and he didn't even complain either, low key enjoyed having the flirtiest muscle bunny as his Naughty Neighbour.

Taehyung's day went pretty well but he was feeling blank and seemed like something was missing, yes, he hadn't seen his neighbour since morning but lucky for him that his wish was soon granted.

Taehyung was making some coffee for him but his bell buzzed and he had to leave everything before walking to open the door.

"Yea- oh… you." Taehyung said, finding Jungkook standing at his door, slowly leaning to his door frame.

"Hallelujah." Jungkook wished, checking Taehyung up and down as if he was his property.

"What brings you here Mister and at this time?" Taehyung asked, watching Jungkook playfully smiling.

"Mmm, I was missing sweetness in my life so I had to." Jungkook replied, licking his bottom lip and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Seriously tell me why are you here?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook chuckled, wiping nothing off his bottom lip with his thumb while staring at Taehyung in his night pajamas, the shorts showing his beautiful legs.

"Sugar."

"Huh?" Taehyung asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Sugar is what I'm missing at home, can I have some… I couldn't have a cup of coffee this morning." Jungkook said.

"Oh, this is why you're malfunctioning." Taehyung said and Jungkook clicked his cheek with his tongue.

"Well I not only lacked caffeine today but lacked this cutie too. I will function well now." Jungkook winked at Taehyung, flustering him and making him smile.

"Come in." Taehyung playfully hit Jungkook's chest before saying.

"I was just making coffee." Taehyung said, walking to the other side of the counter in his open kitchen.

"Oh, this means I'm actually here for a coffee." Jungkook said, sitting on the stool near the counter right opposite to Taehyung, eyes firmly stuck on him.

"No you can have sugar and go." Taehyung said and Jungkook sighed.

"Just kidding." Taehyung said again and started making coffee and Jungkook was having his daily dose of admiring the beauty next to him

"You make wonderful coffee. When are you inviting me?" Taehyung spoke while preparing coffee.

"I don't even need to invite you, what's mine is yours." Jungkook said and Taehyung stopped his hands from pouring the milk into the cups.

"Cheese and only cheese. I bet you will make better pizza." Taehyung said, smiling to hide his blush.

"Sweetness and just sweetness. I bet you can make a perfect dessert." Jungkook complimented back and Taehyung puckered his lips, a smile about to burst out.

And on to that, Jungkook's intense gaze fixed on him wasn't helping him anyway.

"Here." Taehyung said, passing Jungkook his cup of coffee.

Taehyung carried his cup in his hand after sitting on another stool near Jungkook's, the naughty neighbour constantly staring at him.

Jungkook kept taking sips, staring at Taehyung who was sitting on his side and Taehyung now took his first sip, realising that he forgot to actually add sugar.

"Aish… I literally forgot about sugar." Taehyung cursed, putting his cup down.

"Well you can just kiss my cup, the coffee gonna be sweet already." Jungkook said and Taehyung rolled his eyes again, hitting Jungkook's elbow playfully.

"Oh lord can you just stop." Taehyung said, trying to get up but Jungkook caught his wrist.

"You can literally do it. It will be perfect." Jungkook said again and Taehyung looked down at him with blushy cheeks and a soft smile.

"Why are you even here when you could have no sugar coffee at home too?" Taehyung asked.

"Well… I actually haven't seen you since morning so…" Jungkook said and pulled Taehyung over, making him drop on his lap.

Taehyung gasped in surprise.

Jungkook looked at his face with a soft smile, wandering his eyes on Taehyung's premium face without any charge.

"I will function well now." Jungkook whispered, staring down at Taehyung's lips who was slightly shocked, not even realising how his hands were holding Jungkook's neck.

"W-we're just neighbors." Taehyung whispered, slightly panicking but also enjoying how Jungkook was holding his thigh with one hand, another on Taehyung's back.

The close proximity was making Taehyung's heart explode.

"I know we are. I didn't say that we aren't or did I?" Jungkook asked in his deepest voice, face dangerously close to Taehyung who was leaning back.

"W-we should stop." Taehyung whispered as Jungkook got closer, nose almost touching.

"You want me too?" Jungkook asked, voice so sexy and hot that Taehyung was feeling something between his legs.

Taehyung closed his eyes, scared of what was coming next.

"P-please stop." Taehyung whispered lastly and Jungkook did as he was told.

"Okay."

Jungkook backed away, making Taehyung stand on the floor.

Taehyung was surprised that Jungkook actually stopped while he internally was wishing for him to not too.

"Anyway, thanks for the coffee." Jungkook said casually as if nothing happened, fixing his hoodie and sweatpants while Taehyung was literally trying to catch his breath.

And Jungkook walked to the door, closing it after leaving and Taehyung just stood there in a daze.

"What the fuck? He didn't not just leave me like that?" Taehyung whispered in frustration, staring into space after standing behind the door.

"And also, good night, honey." And suddenly Jungkook appeared, pecking Taehyung's cheek and closing the door again as if nothing happened.

Taehyung's eyes widened in shock.

"Wait… did he just…"

Taehyung hid his face with his hands. His empty day was finally fulfilled.

────•✰•────

Aish... this book was literally written during my moody days. I don't know how I ended up making this so naughty, some events make me blush lol.

This book is very special to me since I started it when I reached 2k followers and published first chapter on my birthday and ended around Taehyung's.

Anyway, I enjoyed writing each and every chapter of this book. I'm gonna miss that time.

Hope you guys enjoyed this tiny one shot and the entire book.

Keep your comments reaching me.