Natsu and Juvia

Hello dear readers! I am here with another fic for you all! Even though I like Gray and Juvia together, the idea of Natsu and Juvia being together always intrigued me!

I put a ton of effort into this one, and it is my longest fic to date! I hope you enjoy! 

Don't forget to give me requests either! Rules for that are in the first chapter of this story!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The main squad of Fairy Tail, Natsu, Lucy, Wendy, Erza, and Gray, with Juvia and the exceeds in tow, were currently sleeping. They were just coming back from an intense mission, and it was too late for them to walk all the way back to Fiore, so Erza decided to stay in at a hotel for the night.

Lucy, being afraid of spending too much money suggested that they only rent out two rooms. Everyone agreed with this idea, leaving the girls with one room, and the boys with the other room.

One person however, wasn't sleeping: Juvia. She was too excited imagining Gray sleeping naked in the room just next to her. Her heart was racing, and she felt her body heating up with each passing second.

She had decided to stay up until everyone else was asleep to make a move on Gray, and so far, things were going according to plan. It was the day she was waiting for, she was finally going to have sex with Gray.

The idea of being poorly inexperienced loomed in the back of her mind, but she tried her best to ignore the itch.

With one more check around the room, she was sure that all of the girls were asleep. She slowly slid out of bed and crept towards the door leading to the other room.

She opened the door and slowly stepped into the boys room. Once she entered, she closed the door and let out a sign of relief.

She walked over to Gray's bed, each step made her heart pound, and she was sweating out of pure fear...and excitement.

"Juvia?"

"Eeh!" She jumped and turned around to see the source of the voice who was calling her name. It was Natsu.

He seemed like he had just woken up, as he was still rubbing sleep out of his eyes.

"Oh, Natsu...you scared Juvia." She thought about lying to Natsu, telling him that he was still dreaming, but there was no way he was that gullible.

"You're looking for Gray aren't you?" He sat up and stretched, "He's probably still at the pool..."

"Pool?"

"Yeah, he said that he was going to take advantage of the time we're spending here."

"Oh." Juvia sat down on Gray's bed with a disappointed look on her face.

"What's wrong? You look upset."

She thought about lying again, but that wouldn't change anything, Gray was still gone. Maybe Natsu could actually help her, since he and Gray are best bros.

"Well...Juvia was trying to visit Gray-Sama, but he's gone now." She stood up and walked over to Natsu and sat down next to him on his bed. "Can you help Juvia with something Natsu?"

"Uh, sure."

"Can you tell Juvia how to make Gray like her?"

Natsu stared at Juvia, and he could see that she was actually serious.

It was no secret that Juvia had a crush on Gray. It was basically a part of what made Juvia...Juvia. Natsu was guilty of admitting that the idea of Gray ignoring someone as beautiful as Juvia annoyed him. She was incredibly loyal, and gorgeous to look at, you'd have to be insane to ignore her. He felt bad for her sometimes, seeing how much effort she put into chasing Gray, just to be shot down.