Soma and Erina

Hello dear readers! Here is the requested fic between Soma and Erina, one of my favorite anime couples of all time! I hope you all enjoy this one!

 I also have some song references, if you recognize them, you're a great one!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soma sat in his bed reading a cookbook. The lights were now off, and he was preparing to go to sleep.

He stretched his legs one final time before placing the book on the nightstand next to the bed.

He reached for the TV remote and turned on MasterChef, "Time to watch the best cooking show!" He then laid down, completely devoting his attention to the screen.

After about twenty minutes had passed, Soma heard the door to his room open up. When directed his attention to the door, he saw his beautiful girlfriend, Erina Nakiri, walk in.

She had on a pink t-shirt that hugged onto her large breasts, and she wore some white pajama pants that anyone could see through. She also had on her signature teacher glasses, and her signature ponytail.

Soma's face always lit up whenever he saw Erina, she was definitely his pride and joy."Hey babe."

"Hi." Erina crawled over Soma to get to her side of the bed, but she came to a stop when she felt him slap her ass. "Why would you do that?!"

Ignoring her frustrated tone, Soma laughed, "You gave me a dry greeting, I just wanted to make sure that you were awake."

"Bastard..." She grabbed a book titled, Vice Versus Virtue, and started reading it.

"Did you enjoy your bath?"

"Yes. I think I stayed a little too long, I almost fell asleep."

"Sleepyhead." He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer.

"Can't you see that I'm trying to read?"

"C'mon...don't be like that." he reached down to her right breast and gave it a good squeeze.

"No!" She leaned forward and hit Soma in his face with her book, "We're not having sex tonight! I just took a bath, I'm tired, and I don't want to stay up late!"

"Fine. Fine. But did you have to hit me in the face?"

She noticed that his nose was now bleeding, and she instantly felt a wave of guilt wash over her, "Soma! Your nose!"

"What?" he wiped his nose with his hand and looked at the blood on his hand, "Oh. That can't be good."

"G..go wipe your nose idiot!"

"Calm down. It's not that bad." Soma slid out of the bed and walked to the bathroom.

Erina felt her stomach sink, and her eyes began to water up.

I didn't mean to hit him...I just...

She took off her glasses to wipe her tears away, and she got out of the bed and slid on her house shoes.

She peaked out of the bedroom door to ensure that Soma was still in the bathroom, and he was. She made her way to the bathroom door without making a single sound.

When she looked into the bathroom, she saw Soma looking in the mirror with his nostrils stuffed with tissue. Instead of looking hurt or angry, he was humming the tune of Spice with a large smile on his face.

"Man. She has a powerful arm. She could definitely defend herself." he continued laughing as he took the tissue out of his nose and threw it into the toilet. He then washed his hands.